List Mgmt. Trade & Draft UltraThread- Warning, May Contain Speculation #combinethethreads

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We should be chasing young Billy Frampton to come home to WA next year.
He kicked a lazy 6 goals today.

Agree he is the Lycett pay back.

I have been pushing for us to target him for a while now.

Frampton Comes Alive....... at Optus Stadium...Show Me The Way.

Billy Frampton

0 Hitouts.. hmm 22 years old ruckman playing at full forward suggests he cannot ruck very well.

He kicked 4 goals 2 last week to go 25 disposals and 9 marks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, now the pitch is less about money and more about "we know how to fix ACLs" and you can have your family around you as you recover.

Running around on the hardest surface in the AFL because a bunch of idiots doesnt understand how hard 30cm of sand becomes under 4cm of turf wont help our pitch though.

Im sure during his recovery he can spend time on all his business ventures in Melbourne too.

Will be interesting if he misses 12 months what effect that has on his contract.

If Cogs has done his ACL then this may have just become a two horse race. Either he stays at the Giants in familiar surroundings and around team mates, coaches and staff he has known for years. But perhaps he will blame them for the injury? considering he already had his knee strapped. Or if he does want to leave he comes home and is around family and friends for his recovery rather than an unfamiliar Victorian club with few friends and family. Which you would think would add to the mental struggle the players go through with long stints in rehab.

Question is, is it a risk we’d be willing to take? and would he now be cheaper? If yes, it could allow us to bring both Cogs and TK in, Cogs you’d think would be back around this time 2020 get a solid block of games in before finals (should we be there again).

If Cogs has done his ACL then this may have just become a two horse race. Either he stays at the Giants in familiar surroundings and around team mates, coaches and staff he has known for years. But perhaps he will blame them for the injury? considering he already had his knee strapped. Or if he does want to leave he comes home and is around family and friends for his recovery rather than an unfamiliar Victorian club with few friends and family. Which you would think would add to the mental struggle the players go through with long stints in rehab.

Question is, is it a risk we’d be willing to take? and would he now be cheaper? If yes, it could allow us to bring both Cogs and TK in, Cogs you’d think would be back around this time 2020 get a solid block of games in before finals (should we be there again).
Might be better to just wait and see before we start with hypotheticals I reckon.

Apparently Tim Kelly has bought a house in Geelong, and his partner's parents are moving over, according to someone on the Geelong board.

Interesting, I also remember hearing how Kelly was a certainty to stay at Geelong last year from Matthew Lloyd, or, similarly, Andrew Gaff was 100% gone last year according to literally everyone on BigFooty.

Apparently Tim Kelly has bought a house in Geelong, and his partner's parents are moving over, according to someone on the Geelong board.

Interesting, I also remember hearing how Kelly was a certainty to stay at Geelong last year from Matthew Lloyd, or, similarly, Andrew Gaff was 100% gone last year according to literally everyone on BigFooty.
Must have HT's source

Actually the Hungry Hippo is literally the source they used, they quoted his post about his nan's funeral

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back