List Mgmt. Trade & Draft UltraThread- Warning, May Contain Speculation #combinethethreads

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Way too much speculation going on in this thread.

Let's just reign it all back in until the trade period opens can we? Mods please lock :padlock:
Don’t you dare lock this thread. I agree there is too much speculation on here, but I’d like to hear everyone’s thoughts on the Greg Harding - Daniel Metropolis trade. We can get this thread back on track without the need for idle speculation.

We need to find ourselves a ruckman. I have zero trust in Nic Nat's body and fitness.

Not urgent IMO. Hickey is a solid #1 ruck option if Naitanui goes down.

He's durable and rarely gets flogged. He's not in the same Calibre as Grundy or Gawn, but very few are.

Partner him with Bailey Williams or Brooksby at a stretch and we've still got depth. Agree Naitanui is going to be difficult to carry over the next 3 years though.

Until an English or a Cameron put their hand up to come back home i don't see why we'd be shopping around.

Not urgent IMO. Hickey is a solid #1 ruck option if Naitanui goes down.

He's durable and rarely gets flogged. He's not in the same Calibre as Grundy or Gawn, but very few are.

Partner him with Bailey Williams or Brooksby at a stretch and we've still got depth. Agree Naitanui is going to be difficult to carry over the next 3 years though.

Until an English or a Cameron put their hand up to come back home i don't see why we'd be shopping around.
We are a club which, traditionally, has rarely not had a top ruckman playing for us. From Laurie Keene who could have been anything, through to Gardiner, Cox, Ball and now NN. I hope we have a crack at Jackson in this year's draft.

I like the cut of Bailey Williams Jib. He should be Nic Nats little project.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are a club which, traditionally, has rarely not had a top ruckman playing for us. From Laurie Keene who could have been anything, through to Gardiner, Cox, Ball and now NN. I hope we have a crack at Jackson in this year's draft.
Who were the gun ruckmen in 92 and 94?

Who were the gun ruckmen in 92 and 94?
latest

Turnbull was 195cm and got 11 hitouts a game.
Yes...and he was still probably our best until Gardiner came along. Who would you have above him?
Laurie Keene was a better player but unfortunately we barely saw him, Alex Ischenko I used to quite like but he only played a couple of seasons for us.
David Hynes? Harding? Jason Ball?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back