VFL 2019 VFL R12 vs Footscray (Sun 23 Jun 11am @ VU Whitten Oval) - AFL double header, Noble named

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Soups

Premium Platinum
Jul 16, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
Goldy has been very old manish in the games I’ve seen. Cold days like this wouldn’t help him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

whiskeytown

Club Legend
Nov 16, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Pardon the intrusion, but as an Irish Ulsterman I'm interested in how young Tohill is going, considering his dad was a GAA legend.
He's athletic but raw. Of the two irish boys Keane looks better at this point. But Tohill playing half forward which is a harder position than Keane is playing down back.

Nuffsaid

Team Captain
Nov 25, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Goldy has been very old manish in the games I’ve seen. Cold days like this wouldn’t help him.
It’s likely he has been told that he won’t play ahead of Shaz, iQ , appleby and knows he is just biding our his time. That would be a tough mental space in which to find your best footy. I’d like to see him play around the footy a bit more as our vfl side lacks some midfield grunt other than Woodward. Won’t happen though.

Soups

Premium Platinum
Jul 16, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
It’s likely he has been told that he won’t play ahead of Shaz, iQ , appleby and knows he is just biding our his time. That would be a tough mental space in which to find your best footy. I’d like to see him play around the footy a bit more as our vfl side lacks some midfield grunt other than Woodward. Won’t happen though.
I think he would know that’s the case regardless. He’s a good person to have down back to help develop those young guys.

Top Bottom