VFL 2019 VFL R12 vs Footscray (Sun 23 Jun 11am @ VU Whitten Oval) - AFL double header, Noble named

Remove this Banner Ad

20190623_125201.jpg

AFL would love that Stand as you can't Say anything

I must say the clubs coverage of our VFL boys is very ordinary, considering the monetary value of the club.Good to see the Gooch gets us back in front.

Club does not give a S*it about the VFL Team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nuffsaid

Team Captain
Nov 25, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Goldy has been very old manish in the games I’ve seen. Cold days like this wouldn’t help him.
It’s likely he has been told that he won’t play ahead of Shaz, iQ , appleby and knows he is just biding our his time. That would be a tough mental space in which to find your best footy. I’d like to see him play around the footy a bit more as our vfl side lacks some midfield grunt other than Woodward. Won’t happen though.

Soups

Premium Platinum
Jul 16, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
It’s likely he has been told that he won’t play ahead of Shaz, iQ , appleby and knows he is just biding our his time. That would be a tough mental space in which to find your best footy. I’d like to see him play around the footy a bit more as our vfl side lacks some midfield grunt other than Woodward. Won’t happen though.
I think he would know that’s the case regardless. He’s a good person to have down back to help develop those young guys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back