Banter 2020-2021 Offseason offtopic chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be a bit biased as I'm a massive fan, but thought this was a good idea to allow people to get what they're feeling about the current pandemic off their chest. After all, music can be a good way to heal....

Here's the first clip of Jon singing some of the verses that people have come up with.

Glad I kept my Foxtel Sports subscription active even with no live sport to watch...

While we miss live sport, all our Sports subscribers will have access to the Movies pack until 30 June 2020 on us. You can also continue to enjoy the Sports Pack with a combination of sports archive specials, new sport documentaries and more.

Did Fox also give you all the Entertainment and Documentary Channels too?

The Movie Channels came on today. Got about 20 movies recording for the week.

Last edited:
Did Fox also give you all the Entertainment and Documentary Channels too?

The Movie Channels came on today. Got about 20 movies recording for the week.
I already had everything other than movies - I'm on an old plan that I signed up to prior to the 2012 Olympics, so maybe a little more costly than if I removed the kids & music stuff, but I do occasionally watch Sponge Bob

I also haven't worried about HD, so other then HD, I now have access to all channels

Does anyone have a non-pod coffee machine at home - looking at buying one (I've wanted one for a while, but missing my cafe coffee visits), and wondering if anyone has any recommendations or ones to avoid

Got my faith no more tickets today \m/

Noticed today they've postponed their Aussie/NZ tour until Feb/March next year. The Melbourne show is now scheduled for March 1 2021.

For those with an X-Box or PS4 who are having footy withdrawal symptoms, apparently the release date of AFL Evolution 2 has been pushed forward to this Friday! :D

Never owned an AFL game on a console before but have had multiple sports games like MotoGP on ps2 and Xbox 360 and NBA on ps2 and Golf on ps2 as well.

Never owned an AFL game on a console before but have had multiple sports games like MotoGP on ps2 and Xbox 360 and NBA on ps2 and Golf on ps2 as well.

I tend to prefer sports games actually. Have got AFL, cricket, wrestling, tennis, basketball, volleyball and baseball games on my PS4. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah tennis is another one and all the sports games on the Wii too lol
Have you got a Wii? We have a Wii balance board and that’s pretty fun.

Nah I don't - just the PS4 and PC.

The new AFL does not look that good.

The old one on Nintendo 1 is one of the best.

Hope the new AFL Evolution still has the International sides in it. Love trying to kick as many goals as possible playing as Geelong on the easiest level over 25 minute quarters against someone like India or Nauru. :p

I'm a Nintendo gal, so was really frustrating during the period of the Wii & Wii-U when there really wasn't any good sports games for Nintendo

At least with the Switch they are starting to get sports games back

Thats the one it has the best game play .
I love that game - still got my old NES, and the Aussie Rules game

Some of those old NES games were the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back