Banter 2020-2021 Offseason offtopic chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tad homoerotic

But whatever floats your cheese boat
It reminds me, one night we were bored sitting around and we Yeah let's steal a car! That'd be sick!
Then it turns out we didn't know how to steal a car so we walked to his Mums house and borrowed her Daewoo.
So we drove to Port Arlington and were Let's steal a boat! Yeah. Then we didn't know how to steal a boat.
So we just got hammered on the deck of this big fishing boat and fell asleep.
Boredom is not a good thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back in the day the Geelong News used to have this sort of lonely hearts column.
(I didn't have the internet) and I texted this girl who I got her number from it and I just said what are you doing?
And she goes I'm just bored and organising my pr0n collection!
What? You have that much pr0n you have to organise it?

Back in the day the Geelong News used to have this sort of lonely hearts column.
(I didn't have the internet) and I texted this girl who I got her number from it and I just said what are you doing?
And she goes I'm just bored and organising my pr0n collection!
What? You have that much pr0n you have to organise it?

maybe that's why she was in the lonely hearts column - guys were jealous that her collection was bigger than theirs

They would die if they ever saw love thy neighbour. It was just straight up racist af. But it went both ways. The white guy copped it just as much as the black guy. It was damn funny though.

It was a reflection of early 1970s Britain. That's half a century ago now. Every country has changed a hell of a lot since then.

The difference was people had a sense of humour then.

The second article doesn't mean much though - read this about it the other day

Per the article;
"The group is a private professional association and revoking Giuliani's membership does not mean he would lose his law license."

Had to laugh. Called a customer, and at the end of the call, I asked "Is there anything else I can help you with?" Customer replied "Well, not unless you can come and help me with the dishes." :D

Must admit, was a lot more original than the normal "You can give me the winning Tattslotto numbers" which is the usual "witty" response to that question.

Had to laugh. Called a customer, and at the end of the call, I asked "Is there anything else I can help you with?" Customer replied "Well, not unless you can come and help me with the dishes." :D

Must admit, was a lot more original than the normal "You can give me the winning Tattslotto numbers" which is the usual "witty" response to that question.

Got any more... overt answers? Esp from women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back