Prediction 2020 Ladder Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

You west coast supporters bitch and moan about everything. From umpires to home ground advantage to crows stance to Dustin Martins fat father's face. LoL.

Why can't you be like Freo supporters and accept taking it up the Kim Kardashian? LoL.

You hear Freo fans complaining? Of course not because the AFL won't listen and even if they did, they won't care. Lol

not sure what you're saying...i switched off mid rant

of course I am

more embarrassingly you believe the tripe you write
Indo believe the tripe a write. It's big footy. Not different to Freo fans being forced fed articles in the west (coast) Australian newspaper. Funny thing is it's the Eagles that are complaining the most about Richmond.

You west coast supporters bitch and moan about everything. From umpires to home ground advantage to crows stance to Dustin Martins fat father's face. LoL.

Why can't you be like Freo supporters and accept taking it up the Kim Kardashian? LoL.

You hear Freo fans complaining?
Of course not because the AFL won't listen and even if they did, they won't care. Lol

This thread is littered with you whining whenever someone puts Freo in the bottom 4.

Indo believe the tripe a write. It's big footy. Not different to Freo fans being forced fed articles in the west (coast) Australian newspaper. Funny thing is it's the Eagles that are complaining the most about Richmond.

iT's a MEdiA COnsPiRaCY

why do they report fact instead of the ramblings and lies freo supporters cling to..its an outrage !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is littered with you whining whenever someone puts Freo in the bottom 4.
Well last year I had a legitimate reason. People bashed Freo from pillar to post because we have no Key forwards. We got Hogan from your mob and Lobb from GWS and some clowns predicted us to finish bottom in 2019

Bold Prediction: Norf have the worst season in history and finish 19th :oops:

In all seriousness though, I don't rate our skills so I'm half-bracing for a long year...

and you guys were gifted a premiership..last third of the season on your home ground

accept it
We took care of Brisbane up North in our first final so travel isn’t an issue for us. The only club travel seems to impact is WCE, but of course, travel conveniently wasn’t an issue for you in 2018 :)

Well last year I had a legitimate reason. People bashed Freo from pillar to post because we have no Key forwards. We got Hogan from your mob and Lobb from GWS and some clowns predicted us to finish bottom in 2019

It's a prediction thread, who gives a flying monkeys anus if someone tips Freo to finish bottom 4? The fact you need to respond to everyone who puts Freo in the bottom 4 is completely insane.

It's a prediction thread, who gives a flying monkeys anus if someone tips Freo to finish bottom 4? The fact you need to respond to everyone who puts Freo in the bottom 4 is completely insane.
Well on the other hand, theres people constantly responding because some people put them in the top 8.

1. Richmond
  2. West Coast
  3. GWS
  4. Collingwood
  5. Geelong
  6. Bulldogs
  7. Port Adelaide
  8. Brisbane
  9. Hawthorn
  10. North Melbourne
  11. Melbourne
  12. St Kilda
  13. Carlton
  14. Essendon
  15. Adelaide
  16. Sydney
  17. Fremantle
  18. Gold Coast
Port narrowly missed finals last year and have looked promising in the preseason so far (I know preseason results are near meaningless, but they have showed really positive signs).

I'm not confident in the quality of Hawthorns list, but Clarkson will keep them in contention for finals.

Fremantle were a finals quality side last year before injuries hit, but this year they already look like they'll miss their 3 best talls in Hamling, Pearce and Hogan for extended periods. Not confident in their ability to keep a fit list. If they got a Brisbane-like injury run, they'd be pushing for finals instead of being in bottom 4 territory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We took care of Brisbane up North in our first final so travel isn’t an issue for us. The only club travel seems to impact is WCE, but of course, travel conveniently wasn’t an issue for you in 2018 :)

eagles have to win everywhere to be a chance...Richmond only need to win on their home ground

eagles have to win everywhere to be a chance...Richmond only need to win on their home ground
Richmond only made finals twice between 1983-2012. Why were you not moaning back then? Again both years they made finals was prelims in 1995 and 2001. Let's not forget 1994, 1996, 2000, 2006 and 2008 when they finished 9th

Richmond only made finals twice between 1983-2012. Why were you not moaning back then? Again both years they made finals was prelims in 1995 and 2001. Let's not forget 1994, 1996, 2000, 2006 and 2008 when they finished 9th

lol simple logic is not that simple for some

Richmond H&A wins on the MCG in the last 3 years and result if only we only had those wins
2017: 9 (would’ve missed finals)
2018: 14 (finished 6th, play GWS at G week 1 (W), play Melbourne at G week 2 (W), play Collingwood at G week 3 (L)
2019: 11 (would’ve missed finals)

Good luck, you’ll need it.
I’m not worried. Take note of the first half V Brisbane. Very easy to be overrun when you’re playing 4 on the bench. Carlton has the 6th least %tog players. Brisbane played 6 off the bench for the whole game. Cameron Polson played on charlie Cameron lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back