Preview 2020 Qualifying Final 1 - Port Adelaide vs Geelong @ AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Mods, not sure if this is appropriate- I have re-watched Timmy G present Ollie's guernsey a number of times but have just found Timmy / Daryl Poole presentint Charlies in 2016. * it's a great video, you can really see elements of this in Dixon's game in 2020. To be watched by anyone wanting to be further pumped up - particularly the part about the players then claiming to want to play PA football .

Mods, not sure if this is appropriate- I have re-watched Timmy G present Ollie's guernsey a number of times but have just found Timmy / Daryl Poole presentint Charlies in 2016. fu** it's a great video, you can really see elements of this in Dixon's game in 2020. To be watched by anyone wanting to be further pumped up - particularly the part about the players then claiming to want to play PA football .

Maybe Timmy G can do a zoom call this Thursday with a similar speech before the game!

Mods, not sure if this is appropriate- I have re-watched Timmy G present Ollie's guernsey a number of times but have just found Timmy / Daryl Poole presentint Charlies in 2016. fu** it's a great video, you can really see elements of this in Dixon's game in 2020. To be watched by anyone wanting to be further pumped up - particularly the part about the players then claiming to want to play PA football .

What a speech and Charlie is living up to it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s our time.
It’s our time to make a statement against this mob.

We need a huge 1st quarter.

We need to sit on Dangerfield and Tom Stewart and we should be able to easily cope with what else they have.

Use some poise when we enter the forward 50. Not just bomb away.

Be brave and take the game on.

Kick straight especially early

I can’t wait, the final I’ve wanted, get the monkey off the back and make a statement to the rest of the comp.

Loved pooley, one of my all time favourite port players, tough and hard, great hands under pressure and willing to do anything to win.

Timmy is special. I went to one of the Players Uncut nights a few years ago. Very relaxed, lot's of kidding around, banter between the players, it was a good night. But at one point Timmy butted in to make a few comments about whatever they were talking about (I've completely forgotten what it was) as soon as he started talking every single person there stopped and listened, he only spoke for a minute or two, but when he finished the whole room just applauded. He's so Port Adelaide.

It will work if our midfield come to play and it spends a lot of time down our end - but could backfire spectacularly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back