List Mgmt. 2020 Trade and List Management Thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Atley fans.

On open market what would we get? 3rd rounder at best. (if any interest at all....like JMac etc)

Did he? When? (Not saying wrong)

Yes he's stuffed up - no doubt.

I think makes his value much better.

Michael Walters no saint. Now an absolute gun now matured.

His value is only much better if he costs less.

My money would be on Brady keeping them. I can easily see us taking five picks into the draft so I don't see any reason to trade up; at absolute most you'd only consider making a trade on draft night if somebody like Phillips started to slide.
We've been s**t for far too long to be banking anything.

If we can pull off 4 picks in the top 25 and select well, this year's draft will be remembered as the one that started it all.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

No I knew that.

I was meaning he passed on us for Adelaide mate

We were sniffing about when he chose Adelaide (to learn under Betts). At the time he would have been perfect for us.

To be honest he's probably a good chance to be delisted and if not, the closest he'll get to Michael Walters is being indebted to a club for sticking with him.

Did Walters ever get into legal strife? I only remember him having some issues with commitment and conditioning.

Talks of trading Higgins to upgrade pick 25 to 16 is giving me a nervous eye twitch.

SpecificDopeyAcornwoodpecker-small.gif

the closest he'll get to Michael Walters is being indebted to a club for sticking with him.

Harsh.

Walters attitude issues. (still has)

Atley being a poor footballer issues.

At least one had upside mate and Freo are cashing in and we keep carrying a C grader at big $$.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harsh.

Walters attitude issues. (still has)

Atley being a poor footballer issues.

At least one had upside mate and Freo are cashing in and we are carrying a VFL player at big $$.

Still having attitude issues surprises me. I’ve heard Ross Lyon say out of all his past players he expects Michael Walters to be a senior AFL coach. Not sure I’d be saying a guy with attitude issues would be a suitable senior AFL coach

Still having attitude issues surprises me. I’ve heard Ross Lyon say out of all his past players he expects Michael Walters to be a senior AFL coach. Not sure I’d be saying a guy with attitude issues would be a suitable senior AFL coach

Very highly rated within Freo, at one stage he was all but gone but credit to him, he’s very much turned his life around
If he isn’t a coach would make an excellent indigenous liaison officer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back