Live Event 2021 AFL National Draft discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So which 2 rookies are we promoting? As far as I know, we only have 34 senior listed players and the min is 36.

Also means we have 2 spots available between tomorrow's rookie draft, the SSP and the MSD (plus maybe Haasbroek as a Cat B if he gets through tonight).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So which 2 rookies are we promoting? As far as I know, we only have 34 senior listed players and the min is 36.

Also means we have 2 spots available between tomorrow's rookie draft, the SSP and the MSD (plus maybe Haasbroek as a Cat B if he gets through tonight).

SURELY Dylan Moore.

Still hoping we grab Fergus Greene tomorrow.

Did we not shop our previous pick before passing?? WC just gave Port a future 4th a few picks later, surely they would have done the same thing at ours?

I wonder if their is a group chat with all the clubs haha would be chaos

It then went 3 passes, then their own ouck which they also passed... so they literally gave away a future 4th for no reason* 😂

*wonder if it was a tag-on from the Sinn trade

It then went 3 passes, then their own ouck which they also passed... so they literally gave away a future 4th for no reason* 😂

*wonder if it was a tag-on from the Sinn trade
Was real strange, I get the feeling they still have to call every club in a 10 minute window, assuming the AFL doesn’t provide any software

Remove this Banner Ad

Back