Who wins?

• Queensland

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • New South Wales

Votes: 13 76.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

qld cheated last night horrible milking for penalty just when i thought nsw were going well and looking to score too horrible match 2019 was way better

qld cheated last night horrible milking for penalty just when i thought nsw were going well and looking to score too horrible match 2019 was way better

They were 2m out from the line…not as if NSW were on the attack 😂

NSW bombed that many tries they deserved to lose

Watched the last 10 mins looked a decent enough game

I watched most of the game and it was very good. Tackling on both sides was exceptionally good. Weather was a pity, but it didn't see to deter the ladies.

I watched most of the game and it was very good. Tackling on both sides was exceptionally good. Weather was a pity, but it didn't see to deter the ladies.

Yeah watched the replay on Kayo. Great game from both sides and England losing this morning made my day lol

Good news for NSW under 19's women won the shield last night won it 16-12 again played at sunshine sports ground

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I watched the very first SOO back in the 80s. Have to say I have tired of it over recent times.. probably because we, more often than not, were on the losing side against those Canetoads. I do think tho the SOO is disruptive to the best local comp on the planet and needs to be played at season end.. if for nothing else, as the perfect trial to choose our Kangaroos just before we play a series or tour.

Gotta say it was most gratifying to smack those Canetoad's bums in the first match.. what was that score again.. 50-6. Can the Blues repeat the dose.. in the second match in succession in enemy territory.

Great to have a big crowd there.

Queensland don't give a sh*t about Covid, the rest of Australia has no crowds or restricted crowds but they are all systems go.

NSW have the better team on paper but the Queensland crowd is like an extra player or two for them.

Back