Teams 2021 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Who are you selecting in your starting Team - Vote Yes to Multiple Players, Votes can be changed

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
What's with all these teams with Hately?

Blokes cracked the ton once in 13 games.

If only there were another 300 odd k Crows player, that's actually a fu**en star, what we could select with confidence in our sides :think:
Little bit more competition in the GWS engine room.

At Adeli, Out B Crouch, In J Hately.

Little bit more competition in the GWS engine room.

At Adeli, Out B Crouch, In J Hately.

He averaged 76% TOG this year and averaged 65 SC points.

But being in a midfield that will have their work cut out for them most weeks will improve him :thumbsu:

Shows how disengaged I was in 2020. Didn't even know Hately had switched clubs. Wondered why everyone was talking about him. At Adelaide, absolute :padlock:. He can take spud Heppell's spot.

Leon rivaling Ross as biggest rookie killer eva
Thats saying something. Ross is ten times the coach Leon is.

He averaged 76% TOG this year and averaged 65 SC points.

But being in a midfield that will have their work cut out for them most weeks will improve him :thumbsu:
How many CBAs? Seemed to be floating around half forward in the games I was watching him closely rather than in the middle.

If only there were another 300 odd k Crows player, that's actually a fu**en star, what we could select with confidence in our sides :think:
Avvie bet.

Hurn vs Milera.

Highest average. Winner picks losers avvie for a week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neale, Lloyd and Gawn will be #1 in the other three possies too. That's 2.75 million or more than 1/4 of your salary cap gone. Can't pick them all without seriously compromising the rest of your side.

Danger averaged 86.3 in Rounds 1-3 last year which included 2 of the 5 scores under 100 you refer to. 83, 101 and 75.
Yes he did and his price had dropped by about $60k after r3. He then scored 140 & 104 over the next 2 weeks but still dropped in price each of those weeks to bottom out at about $70k under his starting price after 5 weeks. Will he start that badly again? Will he get more mid time with Cameron there? Reports of a setback in his preseason are concerning.

by memory a 112 pt average as an inside mid in his draft year.
13 games being played totally out of position as an outside mid and on a wing.
Brad Crouch’s minutes will get him a 90 + average and an ideal step to a premo @ the bye.

I hope

Brad Crouch’s minutes will get him a 90 + average and an ideal step to a premo @ the bye.

I hope
Yeap, a lot of hope involved to have him at M6, wait a see type.
Heppel and Milera others ones to watch in the Wizard Cup.

I hope

I wouldn't read too much into players averages in the Juniors. Lachlan Fogerty (145 SC average TAC) Jack Higgins (145 SC average TAC) and Hunter Clark (126 SC average TAC) for example, all 3 were inside mid guns in their draft year and the best either have averaged after 3 years in the AFL system is around 80. Lots of other examples of mids with high SC averages at Jnr level, some of whom weren't even drafted. Hately's had 2 years in the system and is going to the wooden spooner team. I would be surprised if he averages above 80 this year.

Last edited:
Yeap, a lot of hope involved to have him at M6, wait a see type.
Heppel and Milera others ones to watch in the Wizard Cup.
I reckon Crouch is a good buy. Only see upside as a Priddis type extractor for the Saints.
Marshall will help him too. He just needs to tackle more and never kick again.
Guys like Ross, Steele etc will benefit on the outside too although I think he will drag Steeles average down a tad.

I wouldn't read too much into players averages in the Juniors. Lachlan Fogerty (145 SC average TAC) Jack Higgins (145 SC average TAC) and Hunter Clark (126 SC average TAC) for example, all 3 were inside mid guns in their draft year and the best either have averaged after 3 years in the AFL system is around 80. Lots of other examples of mids with high SC averages at Jnr level, some of whom weren't even drafted. Hately's had 2 years in the system and is going to the wooden spooner team. I would be surprised if he averages above 80 this year.
Plus guys like Fyfe who do nothing in juniors then go nuts in AFL.

I think a full time gig in the midfield can only help Hately. He either improves to a mini premo or he gets delisted in two/three years averaging 80.
Cheap enough to take the risk on him IMO.

I wouldn't read too much into players averages in the Juniors. Lachan Fogerty (145 SC average TAC) Jack Higgins (145 SC average TAC) and Hunter Clark (126 SC average TAC) for example, all 3 were inside mid guns in their draft year and the best either have averaged after 3 years in the AFL system is around 80. Lot's of other examples of players with crazy high SC averages at Jnr level, some of whom weren't even drafted. Hately's had 2 years in the system and is going to the wooden spooner team. I would be surprised if he averages above 80 this year.

Ouch 🤕

Good points you make. Heppel the probable switch if no pre season form shown.

🎣 But you would look good with Jackson Hately Avatar 😳 , can feel a wager coming on 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back