VFL 2021 VFL list changes & discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

59 to 53 after Qtr time so not bad, same as the game v Cats, outscored them after Qtr time.

I’ve never seen us turnover and miss targets like last night, thinking this is a result of a new game plan of moving the more quickly all the time and just skill errors- Practice makes perfect

The thing with Tigers is that players are always moving looking for space one step ahead.

Baker, Edward, Graham & Caddy classic examples!

Sorry put it in the wrong thread but anyway there it is.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

McMahon had 4 goals
Ginnivan with 3 goals
Rantall had 1
McCreery had 1

How did McMahon Kick his Goals?

Heard 1 was from a Very Strong Mark but nothing about the other 3?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We wont know for a couple days. I'm sure the VFL twitter account will post it.

They did this Week but Can't rely on the Collingwood Social Media Team as you Find out Opening Bounce at the Earliest

My thoughts on today's game:

Went from 10am - 1pm.

Saw Jeff Kennett there chatting to some people.
There was a decent turnout, I imagine most would be family/friends of the players.

I was standing against the fence saying to my friend, "do you see Chugg?" and there was these two boys behind me sitting on the bench. I wasn't sure if it was him or not. Then I was like.. yeah, I think that;s Chugg. Turns out it was.
Asked him what was wrong, he just had some groin soreness, but completed a good running session and would be back out there next week. So nothing really to be concerned about.

Other things: He used to be a hawks supporter growing up, given the tassie connection. But said he was definitely all in on the pies now. Loves the club. Just as much as he loves to sleep I imagine Haha.

He also said McMahon will be a gun. And that Briskey was very versatile. Can play and (did today) bakc, forward, wing, ruck. He agrees that it should be a no brainer the decision. If it was up to me, I would have signed him weeks ago. He has more than proved himself.

Players:
Rantall - Clean hands, got a little of the ball
Bianco - Got plenty of it in the middle. Named in the bests by the club.
Wilson - Strong hands in defence.
Lynch - Dominant in the ruck and up forward
Macrae - Got plenty of the ball, clean and used it well.
greenwood - Was quite busy in defence.
Poulter - A standout. Got plenty of the ball from the wing.
Murphy - Didn't really notice him too much. Felt like he struggled.
McMahon. - four. goals.
McCreery - A goal, but had a corky in the 2nd quarter.
Ginnivan - three goala.
Tohil - Strruggled a bit. His kicking wasn't the greatest.

Briskey - Played Ruck (did well) Defence (last line in the goal square), wing, and forward took a good contested mark. Forget about the others. This game was focused on Briskey's audition. This would have been the last box to tick. Flying colours. Maybe I'm biased after seeing a lot of him over this pre-season.

Oh and Selwood played. He definitely helped the boys. He may or may not have gotten a free for a duck...

Heh.

McMahon had 4 goals
Ginnivan with 3 goals
Rantall had 1
McCreery had 1
My thoughts on today's game:

Went from 10am - 1pm.

Saw Jeff Kennett there chatting to some people.
There was a decent turnout, I imagine most would be family/friends of the players.

I was standing against the fence saying to my friend, "do you see Chugg?" and there was these two boys behind me sitting on the bench. I wasn't sure if it was him or not. Then I was like.. yeah, I think that;s Chugg. Turns out it was.
Asked him what was wrong, he just had some groin soreness, but completed a good running session and would be back out there next week. So nothing really to be concerned about.

Other things: He used to be a hawks supporter growing up, given the tassie connection. But said he was definitely all in on the pies now. Loves the club. Just as much as he loves to sleep I imagine Haha.

He also said McMahon will be a gun. And that Briskey was very versatile. Can play and (did today) bakc, forward, wing, ruck. He agrees that it should be a no brainer the decision. If it was up to me, I would have signed him weeks ago. He has more than proved himself.

Players:
Rantall - Clean hands, got a little of the ball
Bianco - Got plenty of it in the middle. Named in the bests by the club.
Wilson - Strong hands in defence.
Lynch - Dominant in the ruck and up forward
Macrae - Got plenty of the ball, clean and used it well.
greenwood - Was quite busy in defence.
Poulter - A standout. Got plenty of the ball from the wing.
Murphy - Didn't really notice him too much. Felt like he struggled.
McMahon. - four. goals.
McCreery - A goal, but had a corky in the 2nd quarter.
Ginnivan - three goala.
Tohil - Strruggled a bit. His kicking wasn't the greatest.

Briskey - Played Ruck (did well) Defence (last line in the goal square), wing, and forward took a good contested mark. Forget about the others. This game was focused on Briskey's audition. This would have been the last box to tick. Flying colours. Maybe I'm biased after seeing a lot of him over this pre-season.

Oh and Selwood played. He definitely helped the boys. He may or may not have gotten a free for a duck...

Heh.

Macrae still a chance to play round 1?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back