Competitions 2022 Closest to the Pin - Red Black and Blue is our winner!

Remove this Banner Ad

I tag everyone who hasn't tipped, it's just sort by tips, copy and paste the remainder. Sometimes I even tag myself 😅 So if you don't want to be tagged you need to tell me what tips you want for the rest of the season like Jade, eth-dog and nonamehack have done, or post your tip before I remember to tag people.
Or just delete me from the list you copy and paste.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Or just delete me from the list you copy and paste.

Thank you.
Yeah I'm not going to manually override it every week. I'll inevitably forget and then have to edit my post and by that time you'll already have the notification anyway. I'll just put you down for 10 points for the rest of the season and if you want to change it in any particular week you can just tell me that week.

Yeah I'm not going to manually override it every week. I'll inevitably forget and then have to edit my post and by that time you'll already have the notification anyway. I'll just put you down for 10 points for the rest of the season and if you want to change it in any particular week you can just tell me that week.
I didn't want you to do it every week. Just remove me totally from the spreadsheet.

This works to though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back