Competitions 2022 Closest to the Pin - Red Black and Blue is our winner!

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BrewSmackerVeiny is our final weekly winner for 2022, tipping the Tigers by 69, 3 points off.

In the end our winner is Red Black and Blue, who sews it up with an aggregate of exactly 500. Congrats RBB! Look out for your shiny new badge :grinv1:

Andronicus comes in second, 63 points off the lead, and Dave rounds it out with 3rd place, 29 points off 2nd and 14 points clear of fourth place. Congrats to you both for your efforts, and better luck next year!

Thanks to everyone else who participated, keeps the season interesting for a little bit longer.

For next year I will probably throw in some wildcards & double points rounds, perhaps weekly winners will get some sort of advantage as well. We'll see :smilev1:

Yippie!

Got the lead jumping the gun on the form reversal in the middle of the year. While everyone else was being pessimistic about our weekly chances, I was being twice as pessimistic and knowing that despite having a terrible year, we'd play our way out of getting great draft picks!!

Essendon didn't let me down... in this way.

Yippie!

Got the lead jumping the gun on the form reversal in the middle of the year. While everyone else was being pessimistic about our weekly chances, I was being twice as pessimistic and knowing that despite having a terrible year, we'd play our way out of getting great draft picks!!

Essendon didn't let me down... in this way.
Haha.

I managed to snare second off the back of my best strategy. Forgetting to tip and getting a carry over from the round before. I do better when I don't do anything.

Well done RB and B.

BrewSmackerVeiny is our final weekly winner for 2022, tipping the Tigers by 69, 3 points off.

In the end our winner is Red Black and Blue, who sews it up with an aggregate of exactly 500. Congrats RBB! Look out for your shiny new badge :grinv1:

Andronicus comes in second, 63 points off the lead, and Dave rounds it out with 3rd place, 29 points off 2nd and 14 points clear of fourth place. Congrats to you both for your efforts, and better luck next year!

Thanks to everyone else who participated, keeps the season interesting for a little bit longer.

For next year I will probably throw in some wildcards & double points rounds, perhaps weekly winners will get some sort of advantage as well. We'll see :smilev1:
Thanks again for the running of everything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back