2022 Federal Election Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 2 can be found here

Imagine Clive wins …. No no … just imagine 😂
Imagine if Clive met up with Pauline at Public after a big night in the house.......

and had a BABY!!!!!!!!!

281690215_10159801414036422_1571781732114241286_n.jpg
Groomer!

IMHO, you missed an important one... ban (or restrict) purchase of residential properties from overseas investors. I reckon that's a real test of the appetite for solving the housing problem -- because I can't see it being unpopular or politically unpalatable, quite the opposite. But to the best of my knowledge, no party has suggested it.
Of course they won't, pollies from both major parties are too worried about their property portfolios to do that.

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Survives via idiots, but older people and ingrained habits.

I know of people who didn’t even get Netflix until covid hit in 2020! I just assumed everyone had it by 2016.
That was me! Only got a smart tv about a month before covid, and got Disney first (because kids)

If you did that at a BBQ the mum would rip you to shreds. Totally irresponsible. WTF was he thinking?! They are about 8.

He is not Steve Renouf or Robbie Flower.
Scott Morrison doesn't realise it, but he might've cost himself the election after bowling over a kid during a friendly soccer match. Was this approved by the Coalition Election HQ?

Another thing, an Albanese victory on Saturday night could be Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews worst case scenario while Vic Opposition Leader Matthew Guy would be over the moon with the result.

Why?

Because Anthony Albanese would want most of the Labor Party backroom staff across Australia to help him with an transition of power if he wins on Saturday night-which includes Victoria.

Which means Andrews won't have much room on which to move during the campaign period in the Victorian election, left with only a skeleton staff to run the Labor campaign, while Guy will run a much better campaign than 4 years before thanks to people who used to work with the successful Abbott, Turnbull & Morrison elections wins, plus some Victorian federal MPs in the Coalition might want to run for seats in the Victorian election, like Josh Frydenberg & Alan Tudge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't like it . Coalition firming to $2.78 , Labor drifting to $1.56.
Do you reckon those who bet on this bet on liberal at $4 and not looking likely or all of a sudden the odds crunch and you can get $2.80.....

'odds have just been crunched, they must be a chance, I'll put $50 on the libs...'

Betting agency getting easy money

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

When the maxi taxis first come out we took one to Drouin Races, Boxing Day. My mate, nicest bloke you’d ever meet, slightly stumbled over a pram he didn’t see when walking out. Well!!…. called Chester all the way home, and then some.

🤣🤣🤣

Drouin races on boxing day, messiest family Christmas's I ever had :D

Big pre-poll lines in Northcote for seat of Cooper.
A UAP candidate standing out the front, I had to restrain myself.
He is wasting his time campaigning there. Its Labor vs Greens with a pretty good sitting member in Ged Kearney who should hold the seat. There will be seats out there where not much will happen like Cooper. Labor will retain by the same margin or the Greens may erode a bit of the margin.

I’d agree, 99% of people who haven’t made up their minds now either :

A) no idea an election is even on
B) is an idiot
C) has NFI about politics aside from sound bites and can’t stand the negative noise and thinks “argghh, their both as bad as each other”
D) combination of the above

Thing is those people can be swayed by some random thing in the last week they may hear as a sound bite in the news without any further analysis.
Aka the cashed up bogans. Have no interest in politics but will certainly vote for their own interests. Know plenty of these types out in the burbs and they generally vote Liberal. Don't have much sympathy for the down trodden that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back