2023 ICC Men's Cricket World Cup Game 9 India v Afghanistan 11/10 1900hrs @ Arun Jaitley Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont think any team in this World Cup would be able to defend 280 against India on this ground personally.
Why? Their strength is more their bowling than their batting imo.

This is pretty unimpressive from India so far today. Were we actually that bad on Sunday? Damn

This is pretty unimpressive from India so far today. Were we actually that bad on Sunday? Damn
This deck is a road not offering much to bowlers. South Africa and Sri Lanka proved it in the earlier World Cup game on this ground.

This deck is a road not offering much to bowlers. South Africa and Sri Lanka proved it in the earlier World Cup game on this ground.
I know it's flat, I said as much earlier but this is pretty meh from India's attack against a minnow here.

They're actually a chance for 300. India in a bit of trouble here

Edit: needed that wicket

I know it's flat, I said as much earlier but this is pretty meh from India's attack against a minnow here.

There actually a chance for 300. India in a bit of trouble here

Edit: needed that wicket
If Afghanistan beat the gods of the game today, it would have to be the biggest sporting achievement in Afghanistan history? and im talking all sports here.

Pitch, outfield, ground size all making a big difference compared to Sunday.

If Afghanistan beat the gods of the game today, it would have to be the biggest sporting achievement in Afghanistan history? and im talking all sports here.
Getting Full member status by "convincing" the ICC that they had a women's team that just happened to never play any games was a pretty big achievement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All that great platform work from a great partnership and AGH doing everything to throw it away since. Dribbling along when they should be accelerating… and this pitch is a road

Speaking of plums............I might have to head to my local to grab some. Making me might hungry.....

Jesmond-Fruit-Barn-Plums.jpg

Who likes eating plums in here?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back