Autopsy 2023 Rd 1 - GWS Giants v Adelaide Crows, 1.10 pm Sunday 19 March @ Giants Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Another pleasing aspect was Matt Flynn's tap work at centre bounces.
I was really underwhelmed in the first half, but it improved a lot more in the second (one of many).

Yet another snarky article about our crowd on Sunday. I thought the crowd was ok given the very hot weather and we were playing an interstate team. There are 10 Victorian teams in the AFL heartland, and when they play each other, their attendances are considerably boosted by the opposition fans. We are in a non AFL heartland and GWS is a multi generational project.

What did he do?
Held his ear up to the crowd to encourage the boos. As wehr was helped from the ground he winked and had some comments to say. Clearly they were poor taste cos our trainer had a go at him and the umpire has to tell the trainer to pull his head in. So cogs stepped in and kept having a go at him

Honestly the worst kind of human.

I feel like Tom Green's new slimmed down playing weight is part of the modern game.
He's a bloody UNIT but ran out the game well. He looks in seriously good nick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's unprofessionalism, not journalism.
AFL can’t control idiot journalists, despite their best efforts. They can control the MRO and Tribunal, both of which have been an unprofessional farce for years.
Three weeks is right for McAdam, but his act was no worse than Pickett who got only two weeks.
The frustration is understandable as the AFL has once again looked after the big name stars. This time it’s Pickett and Franklin.

Appeal fails​

Shane McAdam will have to serve his three-match suspension after his appeal failed.

More to come shortly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back