Game Day 2023 Round 2 - Restoration Rnd

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is not going to last long in that team if he can't defend.

Some of his efforts were putrid.
That's the problem.
Constable, Dyl Stephens and Paddy Dow all crack the podium in softness at the contest.
And it's not like he's an absolute laser to compensate for it. On shaky ground.

I know, lol. Hence why I usually advocate for staying the hell away from speculative mid price picks. Fact is though, that you can't win with absolutely no midpricers, it's basically impossible. You just need 2-4 of the right ones, which is always the challenge.
This is right. Getting the right ones is often difficult. Some kenties jizz themselves over getting a couple right, but don't mention they started more than most other kents.

1943/19 (C) with Green, Callaghan and Ginbey to come. If I had one bullet, and was standing in a room with Darcy and Flanders, I'd shoot myself for ever considering either of them.

Well did we really need them this year? The rookies are doing better. You could have got away with 2-3 midpricers easily.

Easy to forget this stuff. Not overpaying for defenders probably another.
I only started with 4, but you do need the good ones if you want any hope at winning it all. Top 1k, probably not, top 10 absolutely. I ain't playing to lose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just switched my VC Bont to Tom Green. Very nervous 🤣

2,110 with Ginbey and Tom Green to go. Ridle and Doch the big let downs this week.

1909/19C which isn't great and my team looks even worse than that score suggests. Not going to be a pretty first year of SC

You'll be right mate that's a pretty decent score:thumbsu:

Need 110 from Tom green to win- gonna be sweating on it

Everything going to plan as usual.

Missed Fyfe being out, was contemplating Setters.

Took Laird VC, Madden C, apparently forgot to put the E on Marshall.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back