AFL Player #21: Dyson Heppell aka Farnsy

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven't really brought into the hype that was generated by the media particularly in the latter stages of the season, but is he actually a Brownlow chance?

I haven't really brought into the hype that was generated by the media particularly in the latter stages of the season, but is he actually a Brownlow chance?
Outside chance. Should finish top 5, but hard to see Selwood and Ablett not being the top 2 TBH.

Would be staggered if he got within 10-12 votes of the winner.

$2.75 to finnish top 5...

7th.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I missed it.......what did he say?

- Said that everyone at the club is trying to convince him to stay.
- Hasn't told the reasons on why he wants to leave said he's exploring his options.
- Still confident they can keep him.

One things for sure the club is doing everything in it's power to keep him.

Last edited:
He is the franchise star we have been looking for to support Watson in the middle.

Seriously can't believe we now have guys like Hepp, Watson and Goddard going through the middle!

Thanks his gf with " It's been..what..five years. We're trackin along nicely. And thanks for going to Europe for those 5 weeks during the season..probably played my best footy during that time." haha..lol

He reminds me so much of TD when he speaks.. :)

Thanks his gf with " It's been..what..five years. We're trackin along nicely. And thanks for going to Europe for those 5 weeks during the season..probably played my best footy during that time." haha..lol

He reminds me so much of TD when he speaks.. :)

Had plenty of time to come up with a joke

Last night they had Kane Cornes on 5AA and they were interviewing Harvey. When they stopped talking ASADA, to which Harvey played the straightest of bats, and talked about the state of the list, Cornes said Heppell was one of the hardest blokes to tag from across his career

Fair compliment given Cornes wasn't asked for an opinion, it was an observation he offered up, and Cornes has tagged the best players in the comp for over a decade now.

Last night they had Kane Cornes on 5AA and they were interviewing Harvey. When they stopped talking ASADA, to which Harvey played the straightest of bats, and talked about the state of the list, Cornes said Heppell was one of the hardest blokes to tag from across his career

Fair compliment given Cornes wasn't asked for an opinion, it was an observation he offered up, and Cornes has tagged the best players in the comp for over a decade now.
that is a massive wrap for you Dyson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back