Analysis 22 under 22, 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

We'll be lucky to get 1. Hawks supporters are way too apathetic when it comes to voting on this stuff. Can't believe Brodie Kemp and SDK are in there and Weddle isn't. SDK has been atrocious this year, and Kemp is lucky to be on a list.

Should be first picked in the starting mids along with serong if the selection panel actually watch every game. But I'm guessing they will go daicos even though he's been a defender for half a season, serong and Anderson.

This begs the question, have you watched every game Serong and Anderson have played?

I doubt the selection panel have watched ever game any of this group has played.

Should be first picked in the starting mids along with serong if the selection panel actually watch every game. But I'm guessing they will go daicos even though he's been a defender for half a season, serong and Anderson.
2 Clearances average shouldn't be enough to get a starting midfield spot

I reckon Day and Newcombe are a chance of making the side:

Young - SDK - Ash
Daicos - Rivers - Sheezel

Jackson - Serong - Gulden
Martin - Anderson - Day

Owens - Amiss - Rachele
Pickett - JUH - Weightman

Bench:
Green
Newcombe
Warner
???

No Weddle?

Confused High Quality GIF

Is this an under 23 team or under 22. Some of the names turn 23 this year.
I think the criteria is 22 or under within the season (ie. The player can't turn 23 until after GF day).

Though technically if they are already 22 then they aren't "under 22".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I also note only 1 Adelaide player made it. You and Sizzlesilk are going to have fun with that!
I’m amazed that all of their All Australian level young defenders missed out! 🤪

Never have I been more happy to be wrong about Hawks supporters! Love to see both Day and Newc in there.

Weightman as a HFF is an absolutely atrocious call though, I'm no fan of the Dons but Martin is a far better player and actually plays that position. Poor bloke was robbed.

Never have I been more happy to be wrong about Hawks supporters! Love to see both Day and Newc in there.

Weightman as a HFF is an absolutely atrocious call though, I'm no fan of the Dons but Martin is a far better player and actually plays that position. Poor bloke was robbed.
Yeh, Weightman was the only WTF selection for me. Would definitely have Martin over him.

I also note only 1 Adelaide player made it. You and Sizzlesilk are going to have fun with that!

That was about 3 pages of “we’ve got 4 elite to your “3”…. so we far far better.

And we are pushing for finals with all our elite youth.. and AA potential youth if they played more senior footy youth.

Now we are back to… we’re 12th with one elite recently dropped small forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back