2nd ODI; Australia v England at the Gabba.

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that was simply awful.

Wrong lineup. Wrong approach. No plans in the field. No batting strategy.

No ******* idea.

Add in some simply s**t bowling, 50 - 80 runs short and yet another embarrassing loss

Its simple if you want to improve Lehmann goes Langer comes in now to take over the ODI team and then the test

Head is s**t has to go same as white.....terrible cricketers who struggle to clear the rope

Bring in the best spinner in the country.....Lyon ASAP

Keep M marsh and stoinos....there bowling is improving and they have the ability to clear the rope..they should be batting 5 and 6

Maxwell to bat 4 happy to keep smith at three....backup batsmen Cartwright Short....Lynn......S marsh and Usman

team should be

warner
finch
smith
maxwell.
M marsh
stoinos
Paine/Carey
Starc
Cummins
Hazelwood
Lyon /Agar

reserve batsmen Cartwright Short Lynn
Reserve quicks Behrendoff...Richardson ....Pattinson when fit
Reserve Spinners Agar Swepson

Well done England, too good.
Should be an interesting series now, i still reckon we can fight back and win the last 3 games.

One positive out of the match were the impressive debuts from Richardson and Carey.

Its simple if you want to improve Lehmann goes Langer comes in now to take over the ODI team and then the test

Head is s**t has to go same as white.....terrible cricketers who struggle to clear the rope

Bring in the best spinner in the country.....Lyon ASAP

Keep M marsh and stoinos....there bowling is improving and they have the ability to clear the rope..they should be batting 5 and 6

Maxwell to bat 4 happy to keep smith at three....backup batsmen Cartwright Short....Lynn......S marsh and Usman

team should be

warner
finch
smith
maxwell.
M marsh
stoinos
Paine/Carey
Starc
Cummins
Hazelwood
Lyon /Agar

reserve batsmen Cartwright Short Lynn
Reserve quicks Behrendoff...Richardson ....Pattinson when fit
Reserve Spinners Agar Swepson
Im sorry but that is a horrible team. Head not able to clear the rope? What have you been sniffing?

Stoinis bowling improving? Must have missed those boundaries he just got spanked for.

Lynn.. lol. Agar and Sweptintothecrowdson. lol.

Im sorry but that is a horrible team. Head not able to clear the rope? What have you been sniffing?

Stoinis bowling improving? Must have missed those boundaries he just got spanked for.

Lynn.. lol. Agar and Sweptintothecrowdson. lol.
Why are you upset though?
Your team won......

I’d much rather ODIs than 20/20s. A version of cricket where wickets are cheap, the quality of cricket diluted and players who wouldn’t give a s**t if there wasn’t any money involved. No thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, couldnt agree more. T20 still has its place, i just think a good odi between 2 strong teams has it covered.
Tests > odis > t20 for me

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I said it before but Head and White out and Khawaja and Maxwell in. Maxwell is better than Head in every facet of the game. The lineup just looks completely out of whack.

Warner
Finch
Khawaja
Smith
Maxwell
Stoinis
Carey
Starc
Cummins
Hazlewood
Lyon
Usman? We've been down this path before.. he has a good BBL and then doesn't play ODIs well.

Why are you upset though?
Your team won......

I am upset to,no Maxwell in that team is a disgrace and the excuses why are weak.Bat him in the top 3 ,fielding wise he is a big plus and what I saw tonight a few overs from him tonight would have been better then the crap I saw bowled tonight.

I am upset to,no Maxwell in that team is a disgrace and the excuses why are weak.Bat him in the top 3 ,fielding wise he is a big plus and what I saw tonight a few overs from him tonight would have been better then the crap I saw bowled tonight.
You are allowed to be upset, its your team.
Bradesmaen is just doing his daily troll.....

No.
Follow my posts and you may learn something, unlikely, but possible......
I have been
You are a classic try hard
Aussies lose, oh it's just irrelevant
Aussies win, get on the wagon we are the greatest
For a guy who says this game doesn't matter you get awfully angry when called out for posting tripe mate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back