Traded 3-Way Trade: Young and #70 to North, Martin to W. Bulldogs, #63 to Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

KoYCfuU.gif

Good little bit of trading for the involved clubs, except Brisbane. Dogs get that extra mature ruck protection and North gets a kid with some upside.

It was simply a token pick swap by Brisbane. We were not really looking to gain much from this trade. Doubt Steph would have been offered another contract anyway. Has been a loyal servant and wish him all the best. Well played by the Lions imo.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was simply a token pick swap by Brisbane. We were not really looking to gain much from this trade. Doubt Steph would have been offered another contract anyway. Has been a loyal servant and wish him all the best. Well played by the Lions imo.

Aren't we just picking up points for academy players and upgrading Fullerton?

I mean Brisbane clearly did it to do the right thing by a loyal servant and popular player, but they also don't really gain anything from the trade. One of those trades for Brisbane.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back