Bumped Ablett signs with Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 3AW just annoucned Gazza Gone - Will be annouced at 12pm

time will tell whether this is true or just another shot in the dark hoping for a lucky hit as we get closer to the announcement.

yeah, listening now. Sounds signed sealed and delivered.

knew it was coming, but I'm gutted.

Not because we've lost the best player in the league, but because it puts a massive tear in the fabric of what the club has been building over the last 4 years.

If it is true then we move on ! We will get some good draft picks and have more room in our salary cap. Exciting times ahead for the Cats. Keep your head up fellas !

Gazza Gone - Judas

He has not told geelong, but the announcement will be today at Crown with Guy Mckenna. 3AW have broken the news. He is a gutless little s**t.

The Gold Coast newspaper has been told.

Re: Gazza Gone - Judas

Agreed. If this is true, which I am 99% sure it is.....then I agree....however much he has done for the club, he has ruined it all this year with his attitude.

Can't wait for Harl's thoughts on this.....

Re: Ablett-Gold Coast Chatter continued

Devastated for all Cats fans if true. Sorry to hear this. I would hate to see any of our better players bail but especially the best player in the league. I guess he is only human and you dont get an almost 10 milion dollar offer every day. Still sucks though. The AFL would be loving it.

Gold Coast Poachers are officially my most hated team. Hope they win the next 13 wooden spoons. One for each of their supporters. Bloody plastic football club.

Agreed. If this is true, which I am 99% sure it is.....then I agree....however much he has done for the club, he has ruined it all this year with his attitude.

Can't wait for Harl's thoughts on this.....

There are a number of reports that will roll today, which will destroy his credibility. The OX has evidence that the deal was one in March, will release today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just heard $1.9M a year for 5 years. Thats incredable money.

ha ha, now this thread is going to be awesome.
I need some popcorn.

Calling Hendo, come in Hendo

pickering was speaking to geelong yesterday, and was still playing charades
this orchestrated crap, shows how little regard he has for Geelong

Gaz don't turn up tomorrow night
you will be booed,

you are not Hird
selfish little man

Just heard $1.9M a year for 5 years. Thats incredable money.
dayum.jpg

Get the popcorn out, its going to be crazy in here.
kingofpopcorn.gif

Gold Coast Poachers are officially my most hated team. Hope they win the next 13 wooden spoons. One for each of their supporters. Bloody plastic football club.

nope blame the little judas

hope the family does not get sold
should put judas signs all around it

Jealousy is a curse _me_

Hmm..... am I the only one that is a little skeptical about this? Especially coming from Caroline Wilson?!

I find it strange that a team based up at the Gold Coast would hold a press conference in Melbourne at crown of all places.....

Jealousy is a curse _me_

mate i am jealous, jealous all other great leaders were loyal
jealous that we ended up with this rat

he deserves to make his announcement at crown, as what crown represents is all this cheap leader

you stitched the club and your fellow players

enjoy your new life, and don't come back to victoria
enjoy getting booed
enjoy being smashed

the lies will come out, and you are a pathetic person in the manner in which you have dealt with geelong people

the stories will come out, and vindicate that a mou was signed, and you have fronted a charade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back