Adelaide United 2016/17 season thread

Remove this Banner Ad

^^^ Man City VERY lite. We are looking good so far, early days but looking good.

Cup game against CCM at Home too, get behind the lads.

It would have wanted to be at home. AU have had the cup draw from hell (relatively at least). They have had A-League opponents all the way, kind of makes the whole concept a bit pointless.

It was a pity that Adelaide City lost to Bentleigh -

Would've been interesting to see Adelaide City v Adelaide Utd

Yes, would have been very interesting to see the crowd too, reckon would have near filled Hindmarsh / Coopers. Adelaide City had it won til I think the 88th minute when Bentleigh equalised with a cracking corner.

I watched every minute of those 2 games, it was a good night of entertainment ... 5 and a half hours worth! Especially since I put a sneaky bet on 2 draws which Finkler secured in the 3rd minute of added time against the Glory :)

Watching Victory cop 2 goals and get 2 players sent off then have to fly all the way back from Perth tail between legs made it all the sweeter.

Took me way longer than it should have to work out what that acronym meant ~

I was disturbed that I worked it out immediately even tho had never seen it before.

Funny that the Reds have another Friday night game next week. More Friday night games in 2 Rounds than the Crows get all year! :)

Mclaren should have gotten red last home game and Ryall this, dog on and off field. 2 points lost

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great 2 - 0 win tonight.

Bacxk up to second on the ladder with Melbourne victory next Friday night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back