Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Jul 25, 2010
Meekatharra
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors NBA Champions
We have a number of postewrs who really enjoy watching rival codes. Therefore, this thread is for all discussion about the Adelaide United Football Club.

They play the Brisbane Roar today.

Please contribute and enjoy a winning (fingers crossed and hopefull) season.

Round 1 vs Brsibane @ Suncorp 2 - 1 (Djita 35 m & own goal 57 m)
Round 2 vs Melbourne Victorey (Adelaide Oval - Friday night)

#COYR

Last edited:
Bruce Djite with a 25 metre left footed rocket. Lovely goal.

1 - 1 after 35 minutes.

1 - 0 at half time.

Good crowd as well and the red seats look amazing.

Wonderful victory by the Reds

2 - 0 over Perth Glory.

Sitting 3rd on the ladder.

Only my 2nd game there at Hindmarsh, became a member this year so I'll try and go to pretty much every home game.

Sold crowd, comfortable victory.

Thoes new red seats are very striking.

They look awesome.

Loving the new red seats on TV but didnt get much of a chance to see the game. We seem to be exceedingly potent going forward and are defending much better bar the goal vs Victory.

Had a great chat to Josep at the Stones concert with his lovely wife. Not so much about football but music, family and Adelaide in general. Brilliant bloke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully this is the season that Adelaide United pull it all together..

Just hope AU don't lose some key players mid season as always seems to happen. Such a long season too, 6 months still to go really.

Would have loved to have seen the AU v MV game played on a proper soccer pitch, reckon it would have been a 3-2 one way or the other, or something close to that.

Come on AU tonight! I have 3 Melbourne City players in my Fantasy side so Adelaide are a certainty to win and Villa not to score :)

Really looking forward to this one. I love playing Victory but it's full on stress cos I hate them with a passions, this one I can watch and enjoy.

Come on AU tonight! I have 3 Melbourne City players in my Fantasy side so Adelaide are a certainty to win and Villa not to score :)

Really looking forward to this one. I love playing Victory but it's full on stress cos I hate them with a passions, this one I can watch and enjoy.

Change that ... Ramsay isn't even on bench ... FFS!!!!

^^^ Man City VERY lite. We are looking good so far, early days but looking good.

Cup game against CCM at Home too, get behind the lads.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back