Game Day Adelaide vs Geelong "Catsablanca"

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah we don't roll that way.

We only belted the Saints by 80 odd points. But we don't roll that way

We smashed Port every which way. But we don't roll that way

We belted GC up there. But we don't roll that way

Please stop talking s**t
You forgot we belted Carlton by 10 goals when west coast and Sydney barely scraped home over them

Yeah we don't roll that way.

We only belted the Saints by 80 odd points. But we don't roll that way

We smashed Port every which way. But we don't roll that way

We belted GC up there. But we don't roll that way

Please stop talking s**t.

I'll see you next week. I love being wrong.

Let's not forget this team has the potential to get so much better we have some good players in the SANFL menzel, Hampton & seed and for starters

Berate away, but why play the man? Calling someone a flog is playing the man. Same bunch of flogs won their last 8 matches

Criticize the lack of effort. Have a go at them for not going hard enough tonight, but who gives a flying **** if the Cats are laughing at us

It's ******* July and they lost to the Pies, Blues and Saints earlier..... All team's we've taken care of. Easily. Were they getting laughed at after those games by the other team?

playing the man? what are you talking about? they were massively found out tonight and it appears have got way too far ahead of themselves...
we've got a lot of work to do to be a threat in September...

People have been dazzled by our structures that have overcome our lack of talent in the guts

This is why i'd rather a gun mid pick up over the trade season (FA ideally) than focus on Hurley.... Much more of a need!
ATS stage we can't win finals with Thommo on the big MCG ........hard call, but replace Thommo with the elite ball use of Atkins into the midfield and put Seedsman on Atkins wing

People won't like this ....but we missed Mackay tonight

I hate it but it's the old " silver lining " if port do win:D

I just never barrack for them - destiny in our hands - not theirs
Agree I'm not about to go and sign up to Centrelink and take all but one tooth out, But It would benefit us if that other mob wins:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For what it's worth - the Western Bulldogs gave us a 50 point thumping in Adelaide 2 weeks before finals in 1997.

We know the history in the finals.

They also gave us a 12 goal thumping in 1998.

Finals are a very different game. They are very unpredictable.

that's a good point, we also had a coach that left players knowing exactly where they stood...

This game is a stark reminder that when Geelongs aging stars finally fall off a cliff, that they will be half the side they are now.

Their young players are just nowhere near the same standard.
I agree there older players were there best tonight especially with no draft picks the next couple of years they will be very average even with that scumbag in the midfield

? Pyke seems good enough to address the issues. Pointing out those issues isn't a knock on Pyke.

I'm just unhappy about this game. We were flogged by there defence. It was just like the adelaide game. I like Pykey but we're deficient in certain areas.

Could Joel Selwood be more of a douch? Seriously, his entire game revolves around winning free kicks from umpires and then when he gives away a blatant free he has a massive whinge. I'd be embarrassed if my captain acted like such a chook all the time.
The correct spelling is:
Douche, and Dickhead.

Also, no. He is the living definition of a DoucheDickhead.

He's a lead-up player, agreed he's not doing enough but asking him to clunk them is like saying Jacobs needs to give us run and carry

A key forward that doesnt need to take contested marks or kick bags of goals.

And people get into Jenkins.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back