AEW Full Gear 2021 - Target Centre Minnesota - November 14th(Sunday) 12:00pm (Fite time)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm a little nervous they're going to debut Bray and have him cost Hangman the belt to start a feud over the Dark Order.

Feels like this match should have more intensity like Punk vs Kingston did, these two are supposed to hate each other more than anything. Reckon it needs to go up just one more notch.

Well deserved. Closes what’s been a 12 month story since Omega beat Hangman to become the #1 contender.

And yes, the Young Bucks and Dark Order have played significant parts in that story so only fitting they played a small part of the end.

Time for a new era, with a new champ, the impending end of the Super Elite and hopefully Adam Cole stepping up to challenge Omega and eventually Hangman for the title.

Positives:
- Punk vs Kingston, match of the night by a long shot and it ain't even close. That's what storytelling is.
- MJF vs Darby, few silly spots but a fantastic match to open the show.
- Lucha Bros, just them.
- Miro vs Danielson was incredible, the wrong guy went over but it was still great.
- Tay Conti's ass, Britt too I guess.
- Kenny Omega losing the belt and ending his reign, was way too boring for me.

Negatives
- Some really weird finishes, FTR vs Lucha Bros, Danielson vs Miro and Conti vs Baker the main ones.
- PAC/Cody vs Black/Andrade match, just a pointless match, could have easily been on Dynamite, Cody didn't turn heel either.
- ATT vs Inner Circle, piss break match.
- Young Bucks/Adam Cole spotfest, went way too long and would have been so much better if it went 10 minutes shorter.
- Dark Order closing a PPV, yuck.

Overall, I'd say a pretty solid PPV, wouldn't say great, but it was entertaining.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or it made total sense to have them there at there at the end…

It would also then make sense to have the Dark Order there or show up at any time while DC was attacking Page. Don't think its a great idea to be talking what makes sense when dealing with pro wrestling.

Happy belt is off Omega. I actually enjoy him but don't think it works great when you have a guy billed and considered best in the world constantly having interference, dont think it does him any favours. Turning face against Cole and rest of Elite would be good but guessing it will be the other way around given Cole is over.

It would also then make sense to have the Dark Order there or show up at any time while DC was attacking Page. Don't think its a great idea to be talking what makes sense when dealing with pro wrestling.

You said it was them “loving that me time”. They were there to tease grabbing Hangman’s leg while he went for the Buckshot. It’s a reference to when Hangman cost them a shot at the tag titles.

You said it was them “loving that me time”. They were there to tease grabbing Hangman’s leg while he went for the Buckshot. It’s a reference to when Hangman cost them a shot at the tag titles.

Not really sure how that changes what I wrote? They're the EP's ffs. Just by luck storylines have them in the main event of ppv after ppv whether they're in or not I guess? Nothing to do with them.

Because they’re in the same faction as the world champion…
Ok....

So were a bunch of others that didn't feel the need to show up, you know the non EVP ones..

Or the Dark Order didn't feel the need to interfere, also non EVP's...

Decent match, and good to see Hangman win. :)

Thought they were teeing up Kenny and Danielson.

They've done great with Danielson as a dont give a * who he fights he just wants the best so they can have the match without one having to turn while still giving it plenty of build up. Will be interesting to see how they play it in terms of the W.

Ok....

So were a bunch of others that didn't feel the need to show up, you know the non EVP ones..

Or the Dark Order didn't feel the need to interfere, also non EVP's...
Ok.
This is called long term story telling.

Hangman screwed the bucks out of the tag titles a while ago, as well as stuffed their friendship.
Bucks then cost Hangman’s chance for the world title.

Hangman on Friday as a sign of growth approaches them and says he is sorry for what he did but he thinks they are even now and to stay out of it(kenny and the bucks have been together a very long time storywise).

They come down and have a chance to screw Page at the PPV but don’t. The apology affected them.
Many places this can now go storywise.

Story telling. Long term. It’s good s**t.

Ok.
This is called long term story telling.

Hangman screwed the bucks out of the tag titles a while ago, as well as stuffed their friendship.
Bucks then cost Hangman’s chance for the world title.

Hangman on Friday as a sign of growth approaches them and says he is sorry for what he did but he thinks they are even now and to stay out of it(kenny and the bucks have been together a very long time storywise).

They come down and have a chance to screw Page at the PPV but don’t. The apology affected them.
Many places this can now go storywise.

Story telling. Long term. It’s good sh*t.

I didn't think my point was that hard to miss but anyway. I've never said it didn't work as a story just the point the Bucks seem to always be part of whatever it is. Moving on.

I didn't think my point was that hard to miss but anyway. I've never said it didn't work as a story just the point the Bucks seem to always be part of whatever it is. Moving on.

I just find it weird you are complaining about members of the Elite being involved in the Elite storyline. Shouldn’t be hard to work out.

How dare the bucks get involved in a story that involves them

Remove this Banner Ad

Back