Autopsy AFL 2023 Second Qualifying Final - Lions v Port Sat Sept 9th 7:25pm EST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 63 41.7%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 32 21.2%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 39 25.8%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Off to the game. Good luck to the atomic bomb worshipping supporters, let’s hope for an entertaining contest! Port a very explosive team!

You could say that they are very Port Power-ful

200w.gif

Off to the game. Good luck to the atomic bomb worshipping supporters, let’s hope for an entertaining contest! Port a very explosive team!

Hopefully port fans don’t go nuclear if they don’t get the win!
Young and explosive players who are yet to hit their peak.
Hinkley needs more time at the helm before the fruits of his labour are ripe.

Hopefully port fans don’t go nuclear if they don’t get the win!

The fallout will be epic and the discourse radioactive.

Out of the 3 games so far IMO the Collingwood/Melb game was the most disappointing for the hype and potential.

Hope this game is better

Bris by 40+, don't rate Port without Dixon

I’d hoped for a huge game between the Pies and Dees, in fairness it wasn’t the greatest game of skills or arm wrestle to watch

That's because the pressure was psycho

It's not a beauty contest!! Winning is everything in finals

I know, maybe I’d set my expectations too high. A win is all that matters at the end of the day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we win in spite of Hinkley. It will be interesting because I think Brisbane could be as mentally fragile as us.

Could be a complete chokefest. Brisbane to win because they are better. Mirror mirror on the wall who's the biggest chokers of all.

images

Photo of Hinkley after another loss to Geelong

"It was a privilege to be a part of Port's first premiership in 2004" - Shaun Burgoyne

I know, maybe I’d set my expectations too high. A win is all that matters at the end of the day
The pressure in those first 2 finals was elite, stakes were huge and the weather was not good, can't expect an exhibition of high skills

Saints weren't quite as frenetic so we saw the Giants get off the leash today and look fancy at times

I'm hoping for another high-pressure scrap tonight!

Back