Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 3 - Lions v Pies Thurs March 28th 7:30pm AEDT (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 34 40.5%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 16.7%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 8 9.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't love the look of the Lions not staying out for Mitchell's 200th but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that someone at the club didn't brief them
There's no excuse given Mitchell looks like a bloke who has played 350 games.

Still one of your most important cogs though. The midfield lacks grunt without him playing at least your standard Tom Mitchell 7.5/10 game.

Here here. Everyone went on about how likable Fly's Pies were, and it turned me off them even more. I disliked the Pies since the Eddie era (was indifferent before), but I've never hated a side more than 2023 Collingwood, maybe with Hawthorn, Sydney, Geelong sides close. Yeah with the help of the green. I'll never acknowledge the 2023 as a fairly won flag (cue Pies fans bringing up 2018), just a sign of how corrupt the AFL has become.
At least you can enjoy your back to back wooden spoon trophies. Hopefully that makes you feel a little better.

Last edited:

Didn't love the look of the Lions not staying out for Mitchell's 200th but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that someone at the club didn't brief them

200 game guards of honour.

50 cent laughing GIF

I think they won like 6 games with help from the umps last year.
GWS robbed in finals
Crows twice, Port, Cats and Saints
Just a sec mainly interstate teams screwed over
That is ok.. it is the VFL
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

My favourite part was you including the first Crows game and the Geelong game. Have some dignity, son.

And de Goey penalised for deliberate as he kicked the ball away from Murphy being helped off the ground by the trainers with a bloody nose
That was the worst series of umpiring errors I've ever seen. Player punched in the head front on and concussed while going for a mark, no free. Then umpires fail to stop play while said concussed player is being carried from the ground, then umpire pays a free against DeGoey for doing their job for them and taking the ball out of bounds to kill play due to an injured player being in the way.

You gotta love old mate above suggesting the umps favoured us in that game v Adelaide :tearsofjoy:

Take Lauchie out of that game - and Brisbane lose by 10 goals last night - the game turned as soon as he rolled his ankle. De Goey ran through a few the soft Brisbane mids like they were tissue paper - a few Brisbane players were channeling kidgoat tackling technique last night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can see from the Lions players social media posts that the players spent wayyyyy too much time on overseas Contiki tours this offseason and not enough time wanting to win a flag.

Surprised that Mr Professional Josh Dunkley wasnt a bit more lippy about it.

Back