Review AFL R5 v Geelong @GMHBA Stadium 4:35pm Saturday 4 July

Remove this Banner Ad

Just read through our sister thread on the Geelong board. Making excuses for their loss already.

Millions of first round draft picks...silver spoon team of the AFL :D

Hey guys. Sorry to intrude.

How far away is Rankine from getting debuted? Or is he injured? I can’t seem to find much.

Good luck this weekend.

Very close I think but unsure who goes out for him at this stage. Not a bad problem to have honestly

Hey guys. Sorry to intrude.

How far away is Rankine from getting debuted? Or is he injured? I can’t seem to find much.

Good luck this weekend.
If I had a dollar... ;)

I said after the game against Adelaide that good chance to play game after the Geelong game, Just depends on where and against who that is now.

Just read through our sister thread on the Geelong board. Making excuses for their loss already.

Millions of first round draft picks...silver spoon team of the AFL :D

If 17er was around he’d be able to adequately explain that GWS had ten more first rounders than us which I think is now 8 more thanks to Rankine/Anderson

If 17er was around he’d be able to adequately explain that GWS had ten more first rounders than us which I think is now 8 more thanks to Rankine/Anderson
technically Anderson the only priority pick since initial concessions. rankine was a result lynch (free agency) and king a result of may (trade). however I suppose sharp would technically be a priority pick as we traded next years pick 11 to get him.

technically Anderson the only priority pick since initial concessions. rankine was a result lynch (free agency) and king a result of may (trade). however I suppose sharp would technically be a priority pick as we traded next years pick 11 to get him.

I stand corrected you are right. So I’m right in saying we’ve gone from having ten less first rounders than GWS to eight however it’s not Anderson/Rankine I should have said Anderson/Sharp.

Having said that why would you bother trying to explain that to someone from Geelong. It would take years to explain starting with showing them how to count and read.

I stand corrected you are right. So I’m right in saying we’ve gone from having ten less first rounders than GWS to eight however it’s not Anderson/Rankine I should have said Anderson/Sharp.

Having said that why would you bother trying to explain that to someone from Geelong. It would take years to explain starting with showing them how to count and read.

And more to the point Mr Bods, they wouldn't be interested in listening. There are none so blind as those who will not see.

And more to the point Mr Bods, they wouldn't be interested in listening. There are none so blind as those who will not see.

The only medicine for these blokes is an ass whipping, and for us to see their melts on their board after the game

That thread don the Geelong page is a nightmare. They are calling us every name under the sun AND I absolutely cop it when I go on to stand up for our boys.

That thread don the Geelong page is a nightmare. They are calling us every name under the sun AND I absolutely cop it when I go on to stand up for our boys.

Mate, they're not going to accept or agree with anything you have to say, so don't waste your time responding.

Why even bother? Its their board they can say whatever they want

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All goes back to The Little Wierdo’s last two seasons with us. They claim we are irrelevant etc when they have a crack but a lot of blows were landed.
So be it.

So three weeks on the road? Geelong, Sydney, GWS. Then allowed back into QLD.
Wouldn’t be the worst outcome given everything going on.

If we can snag a couple of wins and be sitting at 5 wins by the middle of the season then even better!
I reckon if we win two of our next three then I’ll be happy

So three weeks on the road? Geelong, Sydney, GWS. Then allowed back into QLD.
Wouldn’t be the worst outcome given everything going on.

If we can snag a couple of wins and be sitting at 5 wins by the middle of the season then even better!
Possibly 6 weeks on the road. I saw somewhere Lions plus 2 Vic clubs will join us too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back