Any father-son/father-daughter picks coming up in the near future?

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it's great when clubs draft in sisters like Dursma with Port, although now he's with Essendon

She's requested a trade to Carlton now too

So you could have Xavier at Essendon, Zane at Norf and Yasmin at Carlton

Parents are going to have a bulging cupboard full of jumpers/scarves to keep up with supporting their kids

Even if his son is a gun, what would the chances be that he comes to West Coast?

Are there any resentments within the family towards the club for failing to provide a duty of care?

The man is responsible for his own actions, but the club did look the other way.
I couldn't tell you.

It's just by chance our friend's children plays with Ben's son. And from the surface, it doesnt look like there are any issues with the club considering he pops in from time to time.

What's the go with Bailey Banfield?

Eli Wirrpanda plays in our Naitanui academy. Anyone know how good he is? Loved watching David play especially dropping in the hole in front of Barry Hall.

Can't we just pick him up after the draft as a f/s
No.
since we hadn't nominated him
This is why.
before if he's good enough?
Wouldn't want to spend on an MSD pick on him.
Players have to nominate for the national draft to be available as a father son selection.

Then they have to be passed over by every team in the ND, for their parent team to be able sign them as a cat b rookie.

No.

This is why.

Players have to nominate for the national draft to be available as a father son selection.

Then they have to be passed over by every team in the ND, for their parent team to be able sign them as a cat b rookie.
Are you saying we aren't allowed to nominate him in this year's ND a year after he was first eligible lol?
I'm pretty we've nominated older players before.

No.

This is why.

Father sons can’t be cat b rookies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How old is Judd's kids now?

I am looking forward to seeing to Victorian moguls kids choosing interstate teams. Hodge with Brisbane and Judd and the West Coast Eagles.

In saying that, I assume when Hodge kids choose Lions, it will be the day the northern clubs finish any advantage with academies in some form. The blowback will be very real.

I assume there has already been some discussion on Jack Wooden? Not sure he is AFL calibre but could be in the mix come seasons end.

96 games for Josh. Perhaps this is a way the AFL can give us some assistance if we are keen on him? Josh did play almost ten years didn't he?

How old is Judd's kids now?

I am looking forward to seeing to Victorian moguls kids choosing interstate teams. Hodge with Brisbane and Judd and the West Coast Eagles.

In saying that, I assume when Hodge kids choose Lions, it will be the day the northern clubs finish any advantage with academies in some form. The blowback will be very real.

Bec Judd and Former-AFL star Chris Judd share four children together their son Oscar (12), daughter Billie (9) and twins Darcy and Tom (7).

That was at last year

Five years, if all goes well.

Picks nailed, AFL assistance and trade we should be pushing top 8 or around abouts on the way up. Carlton on the other hand....should be on the trajectory down the ladder.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back