Any father-son/father-daughter picks coming up in the near future?

Remove this Banner Ad

Just trying to point out that maybe your posts aren't quite as good as you think they are. As per usual you missed the point.

Haha no your point was that you are a bigfooty likes to posts champion.

Haha no your point was that you are a bigfooty likes to posts champion.
Not really, it was a joke from another thread but it also served to make the point that if someone who is as ridiculous as you think I am can have so many people agree with him then how ridiculous does that make your posts?

Sumich (son) not up to AFL standard?

EasternRangers assesment of Sumich:

Sumich could still end up draftable. He's a big body and has clean hands at contests, but he's not going to drafted as a forward and isn't anywhere near fit enough to play midfield as it stands. Has a year or two before you'd put a line through his name.

Sumich is probably a hold IMO. Big upside and could do with another year developing his endurance, i see him as a midfielder rather than as a forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just exciting to have another father-son on the list, Especially one that looks like he could be a long-term player.

I liked the effort Jacob Brennan put in when he put on the jumper, but you could tell early on that he was very limited.

Unfortunately brennan just couldn't kick. If he could he would have made a very good half back.

Unfortunately brennan just couldn't kick. If he could he would have made a very good half back.

Agreed, had some very good traits for a half back. He would have been a long term player in the 80s/90s where there was less importance placed on skill and versatility.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back