List Mgmt. Welcome Harley Reid (Pick 1, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Good strike rate. 6 games, two rumours already. Beating up cops and sending BSD snaps
If you read the West Aus sports comments on fb there are heaps of drug related comments from Fremantle supporters also. Apparently rested to avoid drug testing because he partied too hard after he smashed the entire dockers team 😂

If you read the West Aus sports comments on fb

No Way Mac GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

It’s clearly fabricated.

As if JL would even know what is on his 18 year old daughters phone.

If you read the West Aus sports comments on fb there are heaps of drug related comments from Fremantle supporters also. Apparently rested to avoid drug testing because he partied too hard after he smashed the entire dockers team 😂

I knew some Freo supporters were pretty salty after he carved them up, but this is pretty low.

I knew some Freo supporters were pretty salty after he carved them up, but this is pretty low.

If it’s true, no one at west coast would leak
It to a flagmantle fb account.

The only way JL would know that something like that has happened is if it was unwanted
And Grace went to JL to show him. Unlikely.

Instead of leaking it to flagmantle fb page, JL would probably just leak the pics themselves to teach the young lad a lesson.

If it wasn’t unsolicited/unwanted then doubt JL would know. What 18 year old lets their parents within 10 metres of their phone? And it wouldn’t really be any of JL’s business anyway. It’s two consenting adults.

The overwhelmingly most likely case is Flagmantle is looking for reach and clicks. Those supporters are so pathetic they would do something like this.

This whole thing is a storm in the teacup. How is that Facebook post different from bigfooty rumours?

But I hope to god Harley or anyone at wce and journos do not respond to it. Scum rumours shouldn't be raised and sweeped under the rug.

Journos won't go near that rumour unless there was any validity to it

Lawyers might be sending the admin of that page a please explain though

I'm sorry.

A rumour about reid which originated from a poster called flagmantle on Facebook.

And we are reacting to it.

How is that different from me saying Nat Fyfe cheated on his wife on Facebook under my account Fremantle sucks?

Somethinf so stupid shouldn't even be up for discussion and Harley would be having a chuckle

Don't think anyone actually takes the post seriously.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As someone who is in Melbourne but grew up in Perth I can tell you that the fishbowl in Perth is far more intense than what it is in Melbourne.

A two team town with a dominant team vs a 10 team state where coverage is scattered across clubs. Not to mention that Melbourne has two papers and WA just the one - and a paper that seems intent on making itself a UK style tabloid at that.

Melbourne is far, far more relaxed when it comes to well known figures than what Perth is. I live close to where Richmind, Collingwood and Melbourne all train and I can tell you that seeing footballers is just something that happens.

Remember the Bailey Smith mania in Perth? There is none of that here.

The coverage Harley did get in VIC was primarily AFL elevating him to promote their product, and AFL media covering him from a football perspective, that’s not what is happening in WA.

WA poses unique challenges. Clearly the club is aware of it, as Simmo has spoken about it multiple times in relation to Harley.

I’m not sure what impact that would have on Harley, and if it would factor into to his decision whether to stay or go, but I do think we need to be a bit honest, the treatment and intensity of coverage Harley gets in Perth is unique.
Don't confuse the opinion pushed in papers with those of actual people. I live in Vic Park and see Eagles players all the time going about their business (shopping, coffee etc). No one is chasing them down the street here either.

Hell, I saw JK and Liam Ryan in the Camfield before the GWS game and no-one was paying much attention even then (and it was full of Eagles supporters having a drink before going to the stadium).

The person who posted it will, when he gets a message from WCE's lawyers...

When I saw it earlier it certainly seemed like something a swift letter could fix.

Sent penis picks to Langers daughter.
Sometimes you just gotta laugh.
FB is chock full of fkucwits so if you go on there expecting serious discourse, you will be disappointed. There was some Freo flog last week having a sook wishing Harley would do his knee then go back to Vic. At least this one is funny and surely not even pretending to be serious.
Best ignored

Sometimes you just gotta laugh.
FB is chock full of fkucwits so if you go on there expecting serious discourse, you will be disappointed. There was some Freo flog last week having a sook wishing Harley would do his knee then go back to Vic. At least this one is funny and surely not even pretending to be serious.
Best ignored

Tell you one thing, we have some crazy rumours about our number 9 again, we back baby.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back