Review At what point do we accept the deck is stacked against us?

Remove this Banner Ad

Noticed that Aidan Corr was the only FA signing yesterday not to get a highlights package to "Get Excited" about.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-10-31 at 3.45.06 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2020-10-31 at 3.45.06 pm.png
    484.3 KB · Views: 48
Noticed that Aidan Corr was the only FA signing yesterday not to get a highlights package to "Get Excited" about.

Probably realized giantroo would do a better job.

Ropable about the compo picks and the reality that pick 2 may get us access to the 5th best draftee.

Not to mention a pick 9 potentially floating out to 15.

Then one of the premier full forwards in the league commanding what would probably end up a pick in the thirties whilst a wantaway back flanker could fetch pick 8.

Is it our doing or something more sinister?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

La Grille, its our doing. As you say one of the premier full forwards in the league, and we're letting him go ...

Look I certainly hope for Brisbanes sake that Big Jo can produce plenty to get excited about...from my calcs based on his last 3 years and say a salary of $800k thats about $133k per goal kicked. ROI not great IMO

Ropable about the compo picks and the reality that pick 2 may get us access to the 5th best draftee.

Then one of the premier full forwards in the league commanding what would probably end up a pick in the thirties whilst a wantaway back flanker could fetch pick 8.

My belief is, it is something more sinister.

The AFL does not want so called " small clubs " playing finals , because they lose money. So they try keep us out of finals by duding us out in situations like this.

Very frustrated to wake up this morning to this news as it means our re-build will be pro-longed sadly.

So I know a doctor who can help with the premature ejectulation.

My understanding was that the deck has been stacked against us since Essendon blocked us from the vfl so many years ago , north mebournes identity has been forged in the fires of adversity and making the most of what we have , honestly its just one thing that helps make the club special

The mid to late 90s, first with the North-Fitzroy merger deal being taken away and gifted to Brisbane, then being the sacrificial pawn in the AFLs desire to experiment with a second team in Sydney which led to the travelling Kangaroos era, no other team would have been treated that badly during a period of on field success

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back