Australia v India, 2nd Test at Perth Stadium Dec 14-18

Remove this Banner Ad

Winning the toss and batting day 1 was huge.India not bowling well in the first hour of day 1.Thats probably the differnce in test 2.Our batsman also worked hard today to occupy the crease.

Winning the toss and batting day 1 was huge.India not bowling well in the first hour of day 1.Thats probably the differnce in test 2.Our batsman also worked hard today to occupy the crease.
Yeah, my takeaway from this Test is that Australia is just about evenly matched with India if we bat first. Has made for exciting Test cricket.

To be fair you can say the same thing in Test 1. India won the toss and the cascade effect won them the game.

Seems to be the template these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cmon mate .. i am an Indian and even i don't like the way he behaves on field .. he is a class batsman though..not as good as Sachin

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off.

I'll go against the commentators here, and say that I think this is a good pitch (not "dangerous" at all), and the type of pitch we should see more of in Australia. More akin to the Perth of old (which was tough to bat on and required patience and concentration), than the highways we've been "treated" to in recent years at the WACA.

I'll go against the commentators here, and say that I think this is a good pitch (not "dangerous" at all), and the type of pitch we should see more of in Australia. More akin to the Perth of old (which was tough to bat on and required patience and concentration), than the highways we've been "treated" to in recent years at the WACA.
Spot on. For a first ever Test deck at the stadium the curator has done a ripping job.

Ponting made a good point about the pitch tho, if it had continued to be bloody hot and sunny for 5 days then this pitch would have deteriorated a lot quicker than it has.

It has provided a great test match though, not too sure why Brayshaw is having a sad.

Does he want the pitch to be more like the MCG pitches of the last 3-4 years that have been absolute roads?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back