FTA-TV Australian Survivor - All Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

He is still extremely arrogant and a borderline tosser but he is still somehow so likeable especially in the context of survivor. Find myself barracking for him as I want to see him hang around.
Because he makes big moves. He is finally safe in a majority and he is still playing hard. Love how Dave goes about it. Big fan of Mat as well, he was my favourite in season 3 so I hope they go deep. It will be really interesting to see how their game plays out

Finally a Ch10 promo lives up to the hype, that was an epic tribal the way it all played out.

Dave really is on another level to everyone else strategy wise, would have been easy for him just to go along with the majority alliance and pick off the people in the other alliance but that's too boring for him. Genius move to set up that deal with Mat so he could get revenge with a blindside on Daisy and also flush out the idol in his own alliance, providing he doesn't get busted he still has the majority alliance on his side plus an alliance with the guy controlling the other alliance so he's in a great position.

Both him and Mat played it superbly at tribal as well to make it seem like they hated each other and had no deal going on, it will be highly entertaining if those two can go deep into the game, both would be worthy winners.

What a great episode. Dave and Mat played it perfectly.

But surely somebody with smarts in the cookie alliance, like an AK, can figure out that if anybody tipped Mat off about Jacqui's votes it would logically be David.

a) He's the smartest/best big move gameplayer
b) He would have a grudge against Daisy for last time

Lochy/Brooke should have kept that idol for themselves and not told the larger alliance.

Surely Mat exposes Dave next time, call him out on what happened & his alliance crumbles.

Dave goes, bad luck Dave fans.

Well, you know like maybe. :p
Why would he? The other 5 would still have the majority.

What a great episode. Dave and Mat played it perfectly.

But surely somebody with smarts in the cookie alliance, like an AK, can figure out that if anybody tipped Mat off about Jacqui's votes it would logically be David.

a) He's the smartest/best big move gameplayer
b) He would have a grudge against Daisy for last time

Lochy/Brooke should have kept that idol for themselves and not told the larger alliance.

Imagine if Dave pulled off another blindside on Brooke at their next tribal after she played her idol for him, she'd be kicking herself and it would be hilarious.

Did Flick and Brooke have any game plan in the first season? I can't remember much. All I remember them being was a two person voting block until one turned on another.
Brooke was a solid player, but didn't really have much of an idea at the beginning and had to learn the game from Matt and Nick as she hadn't seen much of the show. She was probably also the/one of the strongest challenge beasts in S1. Flick was a bit young and all over the place, but eventually was a pretty social and strong challenger really.

Can't really say too much about the bloke/s that got outsmarted by them... haha.

Terrible move by David.

There's 42 days left, if Mat Rogers tells one person what actually happened, Dave goes straight to the bottom.

He is the best entertainment the shows ever had, and his ability to execute his plan tonight was incredible, but I think he has 0% chance of winning now

Terrible move by David.

There's 42 days left, if Mat Rogers tells one person what actually happened, Dave goes straight to the bottom.

He is the best entertainment the shows ever had, and his ability to execute his plan tonight was incredible, but I think he has 0% chance of winning now
Why would Mat expose him? So the alliance of 6 gets told by Mat what Dave did and gets rid of him they still have a 5-4 advantage and then go about picking off the 4 pre merge. For Mat’s own game he is in a better position with Dave still in the game.

He can out Dave post merge but we don’t know where Dave will sit in the game then. People from the other side already won’t trust him because of how he played in the last season so just adding this won’t change that.

All I want to see on Monday night is a private meet up between Mat and Dave where they back slap each other, giggle like school girls and lock in place the amazing plan of controlling both alliances from the top whilst having a secret alliance themselves.

I hope Mat and David keep this secret alliance rolling for as long as possible, but it will be glorious once they turn on each other!..

Aussie Survivor > American Survivor

Well at least lately, American Survivor needs to stop trying to play the diversity card and cast people from every race, sexuality and Upper/Lower class paired with a s**t gimmick.

Quality gameplay always trumps gimmicks.

Why would Mat expose him? So the alliance of 6 gets told by Mat what Dave did and gets rid of him they still have a 5-4 advantage and then go about picking off the 4 pre merge. For Mat’s own game he is in a better position with Dave still in the game.

He can out Dave post merge but we don’t know where Dave will sit in the game then. People from the other side already won’t trust him because of how he played in the last season so just adding this won’t change that.

Mat's in a precarious position either way. The only reason David wanted to work with him was to get rid of Daisy. Now that's happened, they'll start picking off the 4 anyway. I don't think Mat will have a choice but to expose David. Its his only option.

When David goes, yes it'll still be a 5-4 advantage but at least he wouldve gotten rid of a big power player and it buys them more time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Henry is the only chink in Dave and Matt's plan.

But if the three of them could form an alliance......
Yeah but we know if Henry and Locky ever reunite their bromance will be the #1 alliance

Love it. 2 idols gone in 2 minutes. Keep that pace up and even Australian Survivor producers can't get idols into play fast enough to keep up.

Idols get put back into play once they're used. So there will be two idols out in the wild again.

Idols get put back into play once they're used. So there will be two idols out in the wild again.
I’d say only the 1 will be put back in play given one of them was a “bonus” idol.

I thought the tribal lived up to the hype. I knew we would be in for a long session since the immunity challenge was over with 40 minutes in the episode (including ads) left to go, but it delivered.

Mat and David both left the competition with idols in their pockets, so they're especially attuned to using them.

Even with David ratting on the majority, they had already shot themselves in the foot by going too hard to convince Mat that Mo was the target. He knew that they were actually targeting someone else, and I think would have worked out that Jacqui was their real target even without David's information.

But Mat and David worked brilliantly together in tribal to spoof the majority alliance and to flush Brooke's idol, with the cherry on top being that she played it for David.

It is still 6-4, but David and Mat now have options to play. David could switch to Mat and side with him openly which would make it 5-5 and a tied vote pending idols. Or Mat could dump his alliance and make the magnificent seven again.

I wonder if someone else is smart enough to work out that Mat playing the idol for Jacqui was as a result of a leak. I think AK and Phoebe are smart enough to deduce that. I wouldn't say the same about Locky, Brooke or Flick.

I’d say only the 1 will be put back in play given one of them was a “bonus” idol.

Both will go back into play but the producers may space it out, depending on how it goes.

one of them was not a proper idol. I dont think that one will go back but they might have other similar idols at some time
My guess is they’ll use it with some twist that gives somebody an advantage

Remove this Banner Ad

Back