Autopsy Autopsy vs Hawthorn (W) - Rd 9. 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

f481cc741ab0fb848ca40310a45e2d95.jpg

Spicy p having a cheeky look at my story

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Love this. You get the sense they’re building an important bond.
Melbourne's a good similar example recently of what happens when the entire club starts bonding as a team and working well together, where its all about sticking fat and following the process and the wins start coming.

I'll peg them for strong flag contenders because when the entire clubs up and about and the vibe is good you're 2-3 games better chance on winning the unlikely ones on pure guts and you're even better in Finals.

If this team comes up together and sticks by the club they'll be rewarded for it.

So true. My joey stormed off after that first quarter.

We watched the last quarter together, nervously roaring then erupting with delight & massive hugs at the final siren.
You forget what its like to be a kid whose team loses every week. My childhood was filled with years like that. Hope all you bloke with kids really enjoy today.

Geez it's a nice feeling and to be honest I'd almost forgotten what it felt like.

Cunnington and Simpkin won almost every clearance after half time. It was absolutely amazing. Goldy almost retired McEvoy too.

LDU was fantastic but I was must excited about TT. He reminds me of a young Bontempelli with that build and that inane special sauce that very few have. I love him playing in the midfield - he looks the most special of all of our young players for mine.

So great to sew Zurhaar back - he has all the tools to be an absolute star if he can get his brain and body on the same page.

Hall is really having a special season for us. He is what I always expected Polec to be with that run out of the back 50.

I'm still very worried about our forward 50 and Larkey. He can't be our number 1 forward IMO. I really hope we get to see Comben at some point because Larkey is not cut out for going up against number 1 defenders and im not sure he ever will be. He's got some tricks and great accuracy but he is incredibly weak a lot of the time which is a worrying sign.

Can't complain about much though - been too long without a win to worry about the negatives.

had to work today so I’ve just finished watching the replay, what an awesome win! I am so stoked for the boys, for our supporters and in myself. It was a thing of beauty seeing our lads keeping their heads up even when we were down by more than 5 goals and sticking to the plan finding a way through the Hawks self entitled smug born to win attitude. Well done North, this has made my week, at the very least 😀😀😀

I just want to say I’m at a wedding and for the first time since 2017 have not seen one minute of the game

GET THE fu** IN KANGAZ! How good is this!!!!
Anyone know where tazaa lives irl? Need you to go around to his place and break his telly, phone, computer, and whatever he's able to watch footy on for the rest of the season. It's clearly an omen. No more footy for you!

Anyone know where tazaa lives irl? Need you to go around to his place and break his telly, phone, computer, and whatever he's able to watch footy on for the rest of the season. It's clearly an omen. No more footy for you!
Way ahead of you...

275 Melrose Drive, Melbourne Airport, VIC, 3045

Make sure you take your best baseball bat and crowbar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am a member of Brissie and North so it was on for me today. Several Brissie supporters came around and watched the last quarter of the North game but then the TV was on the Brisbane Gold Coast game, a game that was, simply, boring.

I commanded the remote at quarter time and watched the last quarter of the North game on fast forward (the 15 second advance that Kayo gives you) much to the crowds displeasure. Ditto half time.

Watched the replay normal time twice so far since they buggered off.

Will looking at again make me go blind?

Go North.

That was so sweet a win after way too long since our previous.

So many positives, a few of my best :

Jy, Goldy, LDU, Hall, and welcome back Frog and especially Taylor Garner.

My only small negative was feeling a bit sorry for Will Phillips still in his tracky at the singing of the song, must suck to be sub and not get a run.

Also, kudos to Hojuman for nearest the pin in the preview thread :)

Never saw the score till about 7p.m Mutt's ! I'm babysitting 3 hectic boys with Mrs. H.

Just did a cartwheel in front of all the boys at the local footy.
No joke.

Sidenote: Robe won by over 100 points. Coincidence?

let’s hope there are cartwheels tomorrow when North smack the Dawks in the VFL! Now that will be beyond superlatives watching 2 north wins in 1 weekend. Make it happen Euge 🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Back