Autopsy Autopsy vs Hawthorn (W) - Rd 9. 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t mean to be a nark and I’m loving the almost-forgotten feeling of a win but I hope this result puts to bed the absurd tinfoil-hat theories floated on this board about North being the victim of some giant AFL conspiracy with regards to umpiring. We were absolutely kissed on the Johnson today by the umps and those nuffies who pollute this board with their nutso ‘we were robbed’ theories - and you know who you are - need to acknowledge that.
Yeah thanks for that mav. :stern look

Don’t know about anyone else but I was feeling very nervous in the last minute when Hall and Atley were trying to wind the clock down in the back half.
So glad they kept it together and then orchestrated a good clearing effort.
Both played really well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great stuff. You can see that the players are genuinely happy for the coach.
And each other. Love seeing my club so united and playing with and for each other.

I never go after the umpires - in my view, it’s a pointless exercise. However, I will say that up until the late period where we got a couple of lucky calls, we had been on the wrong side of every 50/50 call.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Bruest's last goal was on the back of a throw by Kosi, I thought we were paid what we deserved in the last but the umps still nearly ****ed us.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Don’t know about anyone else but I was feeling very nervous in the last minute when Hall and Atley were trying to wind the clock down in the back half.
So glad they kept it together and then orchestrated a good clearing effort.
Both played really well.
Atley had a nice game. His run through the guts as well where he gave the give away get back after a couple of bounces had me a little anxious but kudos to him he pulled it off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back