Werewolf Battle Royale Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Would love to hear some of your thoughts on who evil might be, we all need to band together to try nut this one out.

anything you can add to help weed them out?
Hatchy's inactivity is making me a bit suspicious but he could just be a bored villager.

yeah i won't vote for melter either if he has asked to be modkilled, hope you're all good mate.

changing my vote to roo2macca

has hidden very well and is yet to add anything of real value to the discussions.

Bet on Blue

hatchy has only made 2 posts in this thread which were sign up related, so i get where you're coming from however i put that down to being a bored villager or he has simply forgot about the game and should probably be mod killed anyway for inactivity.

you on the other hand, have been posting on a semi regular basis however none of the posts have really made a contribution to the discussion of trying to find evil. so you have hidden well and aren't sticking your neck out at the same time.

your option to vote for hatchy is a seemingly easy vote and easy way for you to start a bandwagon given he hasnt posted, the perfect deflection.

hatchy has only made 2 posts in this thread which were sign up related, so i get where you're coming from however i put that down to being a bored villager or he has simply forgot about the game and should probably be mod killed anyway for inactivity.

you on the other hand, have been posting on a semi regular basis however none of the posts have really made a contribution to the discussion of trying to find evil. so you have hidden well and aren't sticking your neck out at the same time.

your option to vote for hatchy is a seemingly easy vote and easy way for you to start a bandwagon given he hasnt posted, the perfect deflection.
Hatchy could be evil, but in a fair few games I've seen evil try and put the focus on him because his inactivity makes him an easy target.

Noobz0r has done the same in the past and again today.

I voted for SM mate :drunk::drunk::drunk:

I also listened to you about the Mooch and sante situation, should've known how that would end up considering you disposed of the colatteral sante pretty efficiently
Missed that, sorry comrade.

But on Sante/Mooch, all along I said one of them was evil and Mooch ended up being mafia. Don't know how I can cop flak for that.

Hatchy could be evil, but in a fair few games I've seen evil try and put the focus on him because his inactivity makes him an easy target.

Noobz0r has done the same in the past and again today.

there is the chance he is evil, but his lack of posting suggests otherwise. and like you said, makes him a easy target to defelct the vote too when evil is being questioned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

_Cayz_ I was ggonna end it early cos we started it early (yesterday). Would people prefer the day extended?

Days don't end at 2pm. It's things like this that make me not play much anymore.

Lots of people barely get a chance to look at it until after 5pm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back