Werewolf Baz/mang Werewolf - GAME OVER

Remove this Banner Ad

THE BAZMANG GAZETTE
Night Eight

MAYOR AMONG THREE DEAD

The local Mayor was killed last night in an incident at his home overnight. He was believed to have been attacked and killed by a wolf as he got out of his car after returning home from a public execution. Another incident in town resulted in the deaths of two, believed to be a local bounty hunter and a vampire that had been roaming the streets in recent nights. Witnesses report the bounty hunter being attacked by the vampire but managed to fire his gun in the skirmish, killing the vampire. The bounty hunter died later from his injuries. Authorities investigating the incidents overnight have concluded that the wolf and vampire were one and the same, believing that the wolf had been bitten by another vampire earlier in the week.

Summary

Far Kern (Mayor - killed by Wolves)

Morganashlee (Beta Wolf/Vampire - killed by Vigilante)

sausageroll (Vigilante - killed by Vampires)

THE GAME IS OVER. VILLAGE WINS.

Thank you to everyone for your participation. I hope you all enjoyed this game as much as I enjoyed moderating it. Thank you to manangatang for your help planning and moderating this game. Congratulations to the village and Elton Johns Wig and I Dont Care in particular for making it to the end (without a gun).
Mayor (Village) – Where two or more players are tied for voting to be lynched, the Mayor’s vote will decide who is lynched that day. If the Mayor dies, a new Mayor will be randomly selected from the remaining villagers.
Beta Wolf (Non-Village) – chooses one player to seer each night; result will be returned as “Village” or “Non-Village”)
Vigilante (Village) – may choose one player each night to kill. If the Vigilante kills a Village-aligned player they will lose the ability to kill the following night. If the Vigilante avoids killing Village-aligned players on two consecutive nights they will receive an additional kill the following night phase. This ability will be available only once during the game.

Well done village. Can't believe we won this one.

Thank Barrybran and manangatang for an interesting game.

Hoos catch you in the next game you're free to play.

Awesome game, thanks Baz/mang for the twists and turns and making it fun.

sausageroll I didn't suspect you as the vig AT ALL so you hid that really well :p

Some really good plays but also some shockers lol, the village got there in the end though and that's what matters most to your humble hobo bartender ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank you and well done to Barrybran and manangatang - you nailed the balance, dynamics, story and writeups . I had high expectations of this game and you managed to exceed them :) .
Also an extra thanks to Barry and Tarkyn_24 - you know why :$ ...

Yeh well modded guys.

I can just see my game being an absolute disaster now. We're probably due.

Thank you and well done to Barrybran and manangatang - you nailed the balance, dynamics, story and writeups . I had high expectations of this game and you managed to exceed them :) .
Also an extra thanks to Barry and Tarkyn_24 - you know why :$ ...
Sorry I killed you MWPP. I didn't have you on my evil list going into that night but thought the next day could end up being focused on you and didn't want that so I chose you on the hope there was an outside chance you were evil. I thought you were playing well but unfortunately too many others were distracted (or distracting themselves?) while you were there.

por_please_ya , I said in the vig PM that I thought you might be a flog or have some kind of good role and thought you were going to reveal before you eventually did later that day. I never doubted your role once you did reveal. The write-ups showed clearly that your role was real too.

TJASTA . Mate. Did you even read the write-ups? There were several references to milk being poisonous. You going on and on about milk made me sure you were the poisoner. When I read back you looked like the most obvious hint of all even though I was wrong. Even now, when I know you weren't the poisoner, I still read back and wonder how the hell you weren't.
The only clue that seemed more obvious than that (in hindsight) was Cadaver actually being mentioned by name in a spiel about the mafia.

Well played too Morganashlee . Don't be too hard on yourself. It was an honest mistake and really not even that big a deal in my opinion. You and the wolves played a great game.

Always a pleasure I Dont Care . You're welcome at the bakery any time.

Sorry I killed you MWPP. I didn't have you on my evil list going into that night but thought the next day could end up being focused on you and didn't want that so I chose you on the hope there was an outside chance you were evil. I thought you were playing well but unfortunately too many others were distracted (or distracting themselves?) while you were there.

por_please_ya , I said in the vig PM that I thought you might be a flog or have some kind of good role and thought you were going to reveal before you eventually did later that day. I never doubted your role once you did reveal. The write-ups showed clearly that your role was real too.

TJASTA . Mate. Did you even read the write-ups? There were several references to milk being poisonous. You going on and on about milk made me sure you were the poisoner. When I read back you looked like the most obvious hint of all even though I was wrong. Even now, when I know you weren't the poisoner, I still read back and wonder how the hell you weren't.
The only clue that seemed more obvious than that (in hindsight) was Cadaver actually being mentioned by name in a spiel about the mafia.

Well played too Morganashlee . Don't be too hard on yourself. It was an honest mistake and really not even that big a deal in my opinion. You and the wolves played a great game.

Always a pleasure I Dont Care . You're welcome at the bakery any time.
milk

Apology not needed, but thanks. It's a game, and in the end, you did what you felt was best for the village with limited information. Appreciate and understand the explanation though :) .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back