Werewolf Baz/mang Werewolf - GAME OVER

Remove this Banner Ad

Who fingered him? I thought it was you who did that.
No idea. I cant quote PMs directly but he said in there "My times up so if you guys me killed they wont know and we still have Bonce as alpha."

Who fingered him? I thought it was you who did that.
No idea. I cant quote PMs directly but he said in there "My times up so if you guys me killed they wont know and we still have Bonce as alpha."

I've had enough for one day, myself
Lynch boncer please manangatang Barrybran

He's wrongfully claimed viig, admitted to being evil, and I think he's the poisoner. Plus I'm jealous because he's overseas on holidays.

He's also a campaigner, but there's nothing wrong with that.

He's wrongfully claimed viig, admitted to being evil, and I think he's the poisoner. Plus I'm jealous because he's overseas on holidays.

Wow...3 times? You really want him lynched, don't you? :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The internet (or site) crashed when I was trying to post. I thought it was only two times. No idea how the third happened :D
It was the site.

Was hoping it'd be down an hour. :D

It was the site.

Was hoping it'd be down an hour. :D
I was laughing at the timing. If the site had stayed down untii after the deadline it would have been a 1-1-1 vote and Far Kern would have been lynched on the mayor's double vote.

THE BAZMANG GAZETTE
Day Seven

LASSI MAN LASSOED

The village may be thinning out but their resolve to restore peace remains strong. With a poisoner on the loose, it was imperative to find them to keep hope for the village. Everyone in town is suspicious of everyone else however evidence pointed to one man above everyone else. The man in question was publicly executed and when authorities inspected his body, a flask full of poison was found in his pocket.

Summary

boncer34 (Poisoner - lynched by Village)

IT IS NOW NIGHT. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR VOTES BY 7AM AEDST.
Poisoner (Non-Village) – cannot be killed at night; seers as “Village”. The poisoner chooses one (1) player to poison each night. The nominated person will die the following night. Normal protection rules apply at the time of poisoning. ie. protection will apply at the time of poisoning but not after.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back