Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Heat win

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No result

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I see you didn't change your name to the burnsinator.... You wouldn't give the renshawinator a go?

If you can legit change username without having to create a new account I’m all for it.

But yes I love me some Shawinator. Always had huge wraps on join and has a big future. I might just change my profile pic instead. Lynn is almost dead to me this season. Take the captaincy off him.

If you can legit change username without having to create a new account I’m all for it.

But yes I love me some Shawinator. Always had huge wraps on join and has a big future. I might just change my profile pic instead. Lynn is almost dead to me this season. Take the captaincy off him.
Lmao mate if your vision comes true I'll shave my own head in honour of the great Chris Lynn. If they get up and take the trophy we will never criticise the great man again

Lmao mate if your vision comes true I'll shave my own head in honour of the great Chris Lynn. If they get up and take the trophy we will never criticise the great man again

Deal

If Scorchers do beat the Stars s**t is going to get real really ******* quick. Especially as the Heat vs Stars game could hold a lot of weight. No Mujeeb hurts though.

Deal

If Scorchers do beat the Stars s**t is going to get real really ******* quick. Especially as the Heat vs Stars game could hold a lot of weight. No Mujeeb hurts though.
Before this epic innings from renshaw (nice profile pic btw) I'd have said no chance. Now with baz in form I don't know I really don't know. I don't want to get excited only to have my hopes dashed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least tonight proves what I’ve always been 50/50 about, whether Renshaw was capable of a T20 innings like this or whether he was in the Jake Lehmann mould where he couldn’t switch gears. And with his part time bowling being half effective especially when compared to Swepson at least that’s one position we don’t have to worry about for next season. I’d be more inclined to open him as a foil for Bryant though.

Before this epic innings from renshaw (nice profile pic btw) I'd have said no chance. Now with baz in form I don't know I really don't know. I don't want to get excited only to have my hopes dashed

Well I can’t see the Thunder beating the Canes and obviously our games are in our own hands. Meaning the 2 other results we need is Scorchers and Sixers against the Stars. Sixers very capable and probably favourites, the Scorchers is the big upset we need though to really make it interesting

The season was over the moment Lehmann was put back in the team.

Doesn't posses anything that resembles a grade level cricketer, let alone national competition cricketer.
Have you seen his Shield record? He just completely sucks at T20.

And Alex Ross should have been in this team all season. One of the few actually capable of playing spin. Can’t believe we had picked spuds like Heazlett over him and Labuschagne.

God this is about time for the heat. Forget the last two months worth of warm up games can we start the season now CA

Back