BBL Match 57 The Eliminator Sydney Thunder v Brisbane Heat 1845hrs @ Spotless Stadium

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You wouldn't bother putting a roof on this stadium but the SCG should have a retractable roof

On the proviso that the SCG gets a major redevelopment, renovations and its uniform all around. It looks bloody uneven and awkward. Nothing looks like it goes well with other stands ,

On the proviso that the SCG gets a major redevelopment, renovations and its uniform all around. It looks bloody uneven and awkward. Nothing looks like it goes well with other stands ,
Yes I agree it is a mishmash. Good luck getting the SCG trust to knock down the old stands - they wont even go to drop in pitches even though the last few tests have been crappy.

It is fitting that rain knocks out a Sydney Cricket side. Can't say I feel bad for them.

That's the one saving grace, it was a Sydney team that was robbed by the rain and not an interstate team.

The Thunder should of played this game in Canberra, they would have got a bigger crowd and there would be less chance of rain there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

8th and 9th wonders. Ricky Gervais will send Karl Pilkington on travel show to document the stands soon
Haha. Karl would probably marvel at them.

It really is getting to the stage where they move on. The next few years may not be rain affected but events will certainly be over next 10 years

Haha. Karl would probably marvel at them.

It really is getting to the stage where they move on. The next few years may not be rain affected but events will certainly be over next 10 years

They have to just find the balance - Adelaide is the gold standard for doing that but the MCG has still managed to retain their history while keeping the venue at an international standard.

….or of course they spent a billion and build a 60k seat stadium as good as Perth….but I doubt there is the appetite to send that on an oval venue in Sydney with the SCG/ NSW Cricket putting absolute $0 towards such a project.

Some justice here, The Thunder with their increased salary cap to bribe Warner the dud to play in Australia didn't deserve a finals win.

Some justice here, The Thunder with their increased salary cap to bribe Warner the dud to play in Australia didn't deserve a finals win.
Sorry but no. There will never be justice in this league while some teams have multiple Australian international stars and some have literally none.

Bbl is a ******* joke and the sooner it’s canned the better. Unfortunately the general public are *******s and it will stay here forever. Gross.

Sorry but no. There will never be justice in this league while some teams have multiple Australian international stars and some have literally none.

Bbl is a ******* joke and the sooner it’s canned the better. Unfortunately the general public are *******s and it will stay here forever. Gross.
Hey hey, you guys have Finchy

I'm pretty sure all teams have got the same rules to contract internationals.
Or am I missing something?

Back