Hawthorn
Racism
Harry McKay
News relating to any of the above

What you may not do in this thread:

Troll
Abuse other posters
Anything else that breaks the following set(s) of rules:

We're entering a very busy period on this board with the draft and player movement periods fast approaching.

Us board mods have a lot on our plates and whilst we do not want to, we are not going to hesitate to infract or hand out board bans for repeat offenders. Please do not force our hands here.

Thank you.

It’s an embarrassing situation where he’s a guy who clearly needs to be dropped (as he’s in terrible form), but he won’t because North want to pretend like he has some sort of value.
He had 7 CA votes just last week.

You’re saying it’s a bad idea…because he’ll steal intercept marks off of one of our other defenders?
I think I’m okay with that problem haha. Having 2x interceptors instead of 1 is not a bad thing.
He can just handball off to Ridley or Redman if necessary.

Essendon offer 600K for 4 years. That spits out what, band 3 compo being a 2nd round pick? North fancifully want pick 3 if he leaves which won't happen and they choose to match and thus force a trade. Essendon then offer 3rd round pick that North reject. What happens next?

Essendon offer 600K for 4 years. That spits out what, band 3 compo being a 2nd round pick? North fancifully want pick 3 if he leaves which won't happen and they choose to match and thus force a trade. Essendon then offer 3rd round pick that North reject. What happens next?
If Essendon and North dont come to an agreement

Then he either enters the draft or remains at North, or sees if someone else is keen

You don't need to worry or care about the money you pay him.

You could pay him minimum rookie wages and the AFL would use their secret herbs and spices formula to give North pick 3.

If North lands a hand 1 compo then either Essendon are incredibly stupid or the AFL cooked the books.

I think band 2 would be generous enough and probably align with any inflated salary Essendon offer.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s an embarrassing situation where he’s a guy who clearly needs to be dropped (as he’s in terrible form), but he won’t because North want to pretend like he has some sort of value.
Or maybe....there's literally no one to replace him? Twit

If North lands a hand 1 compo then either Essendon are incredibly stupid or the AFL cooked the books.

I think band 2 would be generous enough and probably align with any inflated salary Essendon offer.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
This.

Surely any club with a 1st rounder won’t want to move back a pick for a spud.

If Essendon and North dont come to an agreement

Then he either enters the draft or remains at North, or sees if someone else is keen

He stays at North on a huge salary and to add to there issues.

Essendon come pickup Tomlinson for a F3rd off the Dees and end up with a better Defender on less coin.

He stays at North on a huge salary and to add to there issues.

Essendon come pickup Tomlinson for a F3rd off the Dees and end up with a better Defender on less coin.
Wouldnt totally be against that, he was a name i raised a while ago for us

If we keep Zerk we probably dont need to get anyone

God, I hope Essendon sell the farm for him, his best footy is good but he'd want to bloody improve on this year.
For how much he will be paid it will be overs no matter what.

Back