NFL Best Non-Super Bowl Playoff Games of All-Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Couldn't find another thread like this...

Quite simply what were the best?

The ones that come to mind for me are:

- Baltimore @ Denver, Divisional 2013:
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2013011200/2012/POST19/ravens@broncos?icampaign=GC_schedule_rr#tab=recap&menu=gameinfo|contentId:0ap2000000125523

- Patriots @ Colts, Conference Championship 2006:

- Green Bay @ Arizona, Wild Card 2010:
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/20100...gameinfo|contentId:09000d5d815a5f0c&tab=recap

- New Orleans @ San Francisco, Divisional 2012:

- NY Giants @ San Francisco, Wild Card 2003:

- Pittsburgh @ Denver, Wild Card 2012:

Last edited:

Panthers vs Rams 2003 Divisional Round 29-23 (OT) - Steve Smith

Falcons vs Vikings 1998 Conference Game 30-27 (OT) - Anderson

Saints vs Vikings 2009 Conference Game 31-28 (OT) - Favre's blunder

Patriots vs Raiders 2001 Divisional Round 16-13 (OT) - Tuck Rule

Cardinals vs Packers 2009 Wild Card Round 51-45 (OT) - Karlos Dansby fumble return TD

Bills vs Oilers 1992 Wild Card Round 41-38 (OT) - Frank Reich greatest comeback ever

Titans vs Bills 2000 Wild Card Round 22-16 - Music City Miracle

Eagles vs Packers 2004 Divisional Round 20-17 - That 4th and 26 conversion

-------------------

Here's a list of them from Wikipedia....

Other games

**** off Cards/Packers... Talk about home c(r)ooked officiating ****in bs. Although that's the game when I knew we'd win another Superbowl with Rodgers under centee.

No love for hawks/Niners last season? I thought it had pretty much everything...

Bias but was a ripper game.

Pats/Ravens from 3?ish years ago - I don't remember much of the game but any one where game is sealed by a missed field goal is usually good value.

Pats/Ravens from 3?ish years ago - I don't remember much of the game but any one where game is sealed by a missed field goal is usually good value.

Wasn't much more than a chip shot either - only 32 yards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't mind the Colts comeback last year against the Chiefs
I was on here going off on Ryan Grigson early in the 3rd Quarter, already having accepted our fate. 90 minutes later, I was running around my house like a loony, having seen my team achieve the equal 2nd biggest comeback in NFL history (and biggest ever in regulation). 10 months later, and I'm STILL going off on Ryan Grigson!

Funny, take away the ending and the game doesn't make this list.
Its a matter of perspective.

Packers-Cowboys was one of the best playoff games of recent years too, but the ending made a lot of people cry uncontrollably, while others were pretty happy.

Packers-Cowboys was one of the best playoff games of recent years too, but the ending made a lot of people cry uncontrollably, while others were pretty happy.
Whatever way you look at it, Dez's catch being called a no-catch took a lot of excitement out of that game

That game was pretty good though. Packers v Seahawks was pretty meh until the Seahawks went crazy/Packers s**t themselves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back