1. Naughton
2. C.Curnow
3. Max King
4. Weideman
5. Hipwood
6. Ben King

Peter Ladhams

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are going to be spoilt over the next 5 years. Some elite talent coming through..will be hard to split the following..if the Bulldogs can recruit a gun full back, they will be scary good over the coming years...Naughton could probably be a gun centre half back, but with his contested marking has to play forward.

My current top 10, 23 and under..will be great to see this list at the end of this year and again at the end of 2025...

1Aaron Naughton
2Harry McKay
3 Eric Hipwood (24 in September)
4 Max King
5 Ben King
6 Oscar Allen
7 Todd Marshall
8 Jake Riccardi
9 Nick Larkey
10 Mitch Georgiades

Coming through this season:

1 Jamarra Ugle Hagan
2 Logan MacDonald
3 Riley Thilthorpe- will end up being a ruck
4 Harrison Jones
5 Jacob Koschitzke
6 Darcy Fogarty

If i am predicting who has the best career I would roll in order.

1. Max King
2. Harry McKay
3. Aaron Naughton
4. Ben King
5. Eric Hipwood
6. Mitch Georgiades
7. Jake Riccardi
8. Sam Weidemann
9. Oscar Allen
10. Nick Larkey

We are going to be spoilt over the next 5 years. Some elite talent coming through..will be hard to split the following..if the Bulldogs can recruit a gun full back, they will be scary good over the coming years...Naughton could probably be a gun centre half back, but with his contested marking has to play forward.

My current top 10, 23 and under..will be great to see this list at the end of this year and again at the end of 2025...

1Aaron Naughton
2Harry McKay
4 Max King
5 Ben King
6 Oscar Allen
7 Todd Marshall
8 Jake Riccardi
9 Nick Larkey
10 Mitch Georgiades

1 Jamarra Ugle Hagan
2 Logan MacDonald
4 Harrison Jones
5 Jacob Koschitzke
6 Darcy Fogarty

Don't think we will see him all that much this year but maybe...

1Aaron Naughton
2Harry McKay
4 Max King
5 Ben King
6 Oscar Allen
7 Todd Marshall
8 Jake Riccardi
9 Nick Larkey
10 Mitch Georgiades

1 Jamarra Ugle Hagan
2 Logan MacDonald
4 Harrison Jones
5 Jacob Koschitzke
6 Darcy Fogarty

Darcy Fogarty?

Has done very little to date to warrant anything.

Darcy Fogarty?

Agreed..but from all reports, he has had a great pre-season and lost a lot of weight.. he had high wraps when drafted but seemed to be carrying a few extra Kg's the last few years...the Crows are going to be terrible this season, so he should play at least 10 games...

Darcy Fogarty?

Had a good first season for a forward, had two great games in 2019, more than capable of kicking an absolute bag but he did not have the aerobic capacity for modern footy. Watching him play he would constantly be nowhere near it and was more or less a liability on the field because he couldn't apply forward pressure. Apparently has lost a lot of weight which is what was definitely required. Currently nowhere near the top 5 young key forwards, but if he was delisted another club would pick him up in a heartbeat.

1Aaron Naughton
2Harry McKay
4 Max King
5 Ben King
6 Oscar Allen
7 Todd Marshall
8 Jake Riccardi
9 Nick Larkey
10 Mitch Georgiades

1 Jamarra Ugle Hagan
2 Logan MacDonald
4 Harrison Jones
5 Jacob Koschitzke
6 Darcy Fogarty
What makes u think Thilthorpe will be a ruck?

What makes u think Thilthorpe will be a ruck?

Reminds me of Grundy... I think he will play forward the next few years, especially with how poor the Crows key forward stocks are... but I can see him being more of a ruck rover type- goodes/dean cox...the issue is, o'brien is a decent ruckman and young, so not sure where Thilthorp ends up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back