Keeper Lg. BFDL - 2024 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absoulute crap. I needed a defender this week too. Trade was done Sunday FFS. Admin tools may be able to do something to manipulate the move. Turn off the waiver period temporarily and make it happen IMO.

Absoulute crap. I needed a defender this week too. Trade was done Sunday FFS. Admin tools may be able to do something to manipulate the move. Turn off the waiver period temporarily and make it happen IMO.
Admin can allow the trade str8 away mate u just click allow trade. I agree with u but not entirely sure If it's possible once the round starts

Anyone here loaded? Buy the site please.

I'm blowing up but I get it's bad luck now. But clearly the site is delayed. Even have to wait until Monday to see results updated. We need to counter it buy reducing the 3 days.

Why do we actually need a 3 day period? It’s not like someone’s buying a house. If the trade is done - surely it’s just done? I’d agree with scrapping it - seems more likely to create issues like this one than to have any positive impact? I’m probably missing some good reason but it’s a shame for Zim.

Why do we actually need a 3 day period? It’s not like someone’s buying a house. If the trade is done - surely it’s just done? I’d agree with scrapping it - seems more likely to create issues like this one than to have any positive impact? I’m probably missing some good reason but it’s a shame for Zim.

It's to give a chance to veto the trade if it's a real one sided one. However clearly 3 days can be 4. So make it 1 day.

It's to give a chance to veto the trade if it's a real one sided one. However clearly 3 days can be 4. So make it 1 day.
2 days is the normal trade veto time. Just put it at 2 days and if you make a trade on Wednesday well u gotta wait a week to play ur traded player. Just my 2 cents. 1 day is fine too, 3 is too many especially considering trades vetoed are literally never.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back