Podcast BigFooty Cats Podcast Episode 5: Season Autopsy and List Management Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Gysenn

Club Legend
Nov 6, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Hey guys - SJ, thejester, Pure_Ownage and myself are back for another Bigfooty Cats Podcast. Our first go at it for 10-12 months, so we were a little rusty. Future installments will be much shorter. Enjoy!

Finals review, what went wrong in season 2014: 2:22
Chris Scott's performance as coach: 20:48
Mitch Clark, list management: 31:11

Itunes link coming shortly.

Is there any possibility the BigFooty Cats podcast could become a weekly feature on this forum for the 2015 season?

Very much enjoyed the discussion, by the way.
There is a large possibility. It requires significant buy-in by a number of posters though.

It is hard for the existing team of four to find time to produce them weekly. Earlier this year I put out a 'expressions of interest' thread and didn't get one reply.

That's the biggest speed bump at the moment.

There is a large possibility. It requires significant buy-in by a number of posters though.

It is hard for the existing team of four to find time to produce them weekly. Earlier this year I put out a 'expressions of interest' thread and didn't get one reply.

What would be your chances of getting someone like tyler durden do join in? He's a Cat but does the Flogcast on B13

I put my hand up didnt I?

Regardless I'm happy to join in every now and then if wanted

Thought Id put my hand up as well but was restricted on schedules but could make it work…. although not sure im knowledgeable enough to add too much…

Although ever show needs a dickie knee…..

GO Catters

Thought Id put my hand up as well but was restricted on schedules but could make it work…. although not sure im knowledgeable enough to add too much…

Although ever show needs a dickie knee…..

GO Catters

Well don't ask me to hold the bloody stick!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When do you normally get together to do the recording SJ?

When is the next pod? After trade/draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back