Rumour Bluemour File *rumours only - NO DISCUSSION*

Remove this Banner Ad

From the AFL website...

Sydney, Carlton, Gold Coast and Richmond have shown interest in Gippsland Power's Dunkley, whose father Andrew was a stout defender for the Swans across 217 matches.

#bluemour

Ok , this I was gong to keep to myself but following on from today’s negativity here it goes.
I will not name the player because Thy pissed me off....blame him

The Western Bulldogs are having a massive crack at , I’ll say Top 5 player, who may or may not be contracted and not necessarily for the 2020 season. I reiterate massive crack.

Source1 : Very close friend and 2 time carlton premiership player
Source 2: very close friend and 3 time carlton premiership player

Source 2 didn’t know that source 1 knew.

#Bluemour

At the game on Sunday someone mentioned to me 2 things. Normally he is very reluctant to give info without being sure (last time he gave me info Judd ended up at Carlton).

Good news: A interstate player will come home to Melbourne and be at the Blues he has a close mate on the list. Funnily enough he played his debut against Carlton last year.

Bad news: BB days out numbered and looks like we will be getting a coach who was very out of favour at his last club unless something drastically changes.

#Bluemour

Last edited by a moderator:
RE: Brad Scott

I doubt it.
At the moment the club is fully focused on sticking to the course with Bolton in charge. Scott's departure from north hasn't sent a ripple through the club right now. As Juddy mentioned on FC if we put up consistently poor performances, things will take motion.

#Bluemour

Heard from a very reliable person, who was in China with Ratten, but didn't work for either club but the league, that it won't be him. Said person said that it's either Scott or Lyon and that if we spoke to North players we should want Scott. FWIW posters that know me know I am very much in the get Ratten camp.

#Bluemour

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As for Clarkson, an approach has been made and surprisingly was not laughed at. I still doubt it happens.

Also Will Brodie will be at Carlton next year for our 2020 second and something else (Casboult talked about). Source for this one is a player agent who would know. Our first in 2020 plus this year is also on the table for Bontempeli. He hasn't said yes - but again has not slammed the door shut (same agent). We have also made a HUGE offer to Brodie Grundy - to drive up his price for the Pies in the hope it pushes out a decent mid.

For what it's worth, it's a #Bluemour ...

Follow-on from above ^^^

Stephenson's bet was for Pendlebury to have over 30 touches in a game. AFL want to suspend him for the rest of the year, Collingwood trying to get it reduced till the beginning of the finals series.

#Bluemour

Remove this Banner Ad

Back