Border Gavaskar Trophy, India v Australia, 1st Test 9-13 Feb, 1430hrs at Nagpur

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesus, Hayden with that bomb coming my way comment. He’s insufferable already

Came into this thread just to comment on this. I managed to avoid him all summer. I’ve been listening to him for 5 minutes and I want to throw one of my TVs through the screen of my other TV to guarantee I can’t hear him anymore

Warner has been on a few tours already. He's dogs*** on anything other then a road. Give Head the benefit of the doubt. It's such a poor message. Play in form.
Warner is coming off being Player of the Series. ;)

We already know he is seemingly undroppable for whatever reason.

I'd like to see the line for umpire's call on the pitch and where precisely the ball landed in comparison to it.

Khawaja's batting on leg, the ball swung in, pitched a little fuller than a genuine half volley, and went straight on. Hawkeye had the ball moving much less than it seemed to the naked eye, and had the ball pitch on the edge where umpire's call is.

While I don't disagree with you about that poster, I want to know precisely how 'in' it was. It looked umpire's call to the naked eye if not outright down leg.
From the replay and the still image of the DRS showing where it pitched, it looks like it pitched right on the limit. And then went on straight. So on that basis, I have no issue with it. It was very close to being not out - more so on where it pitched rather than impact.

The poster I'm quoting seems to have a hard time deciding whether it impacted in line/didnt. Then decided to change tact to where it pitched.

Anyway..

Imagine when Ravi and Hayden are commenting together. I’ll need to hide the remotes so I don’t throw them at the screen,

Hitting in line actually means a lot. :drunk:

You seem to be moving the posts now. Now its not pitching in line?

Looks inline with leg stump for me.

View attachment 1603348
That was swinging in an heap and didn’t look to straighten off the seam. I’m not sure how that goes on dead straight to crash into leg personally?

It was close but watching it on replay I’m not sure how it was anything but umpires call

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching on mute as I half-heartedly attend an all staff meeting on my other screen, so missed what pearl of wisdoms we got from Hayden.

But which Hayden was speaking? The Man, the Cook, the Giving Back?

A bit gauche to quote yourself, but I had forgotten how insane his website was...

To watch the face of a child light up like a firecracker when I have merely written my signature on his or her little bat has always touched me. What I gave to him was so insignificant; yet the pleasure he received from that signature was akin to someone who had just won a million dollars. His amazing little face, beaming with gratitude, made me realise how powerful is the great gift of giving which is the core philosophy of
The Hayden Way.

What's is your problem with Travis Head?

You wont be happy until you get an all NSW test team FFS.

Terrible against spin. No issue playing him everywhere else just can’t play spin and playing from the crease doesn’t work

Watching on mute as I half-heartedly attend an all staff meeting on my other screen, so missed what pearl of wisdoms we got from Hayden.

But which Hayden was speaking? The Man, the Cook, the Giving Back?
Matthew-Hayden-man-for-all-seasons.jpg

Back